Operation Confidence

Khloe88

So this is my first public diary. So be kind hehe. I want to lose weight to keep it off this time. About 2 1/2 years ago I lost weight after being over weight my whole life and was 10 stone 7 size 10 and the most confident I have ever been. I met the love of my life and everything seemed rosy. Then after 2 years of becoming comforrable snd getting lazy and a messy breakup I seem to have ended up over 14 stone and miserable.
I'm 24 and single and don't feel like I'm happy and it's due to not being comfortable in my size.
I mainly lost the weight via exercise (Curves) and I will admit some crash dieting to get to that size. I think a more maintainable weight for me would be between 10 stone 10- 11 stone. I'm quite bottom heavy and have a lot of muscle.
I'm hoping to lose the weight via Zumba workouts as I enjoy it and can fit it into my day. Being accountable is why I'm doing this and any new friends and support will be so appreciated!! Everybody thinks I'm confident as they perceive me to be "pretty" but I'm miserable on the inside and want to be comfortable in my own skin!!!

Ten days in in 8lbs down. One pound at a time is my motto!

Khloe xx

Hiya thought I'd pop by to subscribe. You've done great so far and you know you can do it because you've done it before, its just keeping it off :D I remember a time when I rarely weighed myself and knew that when I stepped on the scales it would say 9st 5 no matter what...it feels like a lifetime and a different person ago! Anyway I've waffled, good luck! Keep posting :)

Thanks Laura! I hope to get back to that happy place too! I will :) it's helping my positivity already! :)

Found your diary and will now be popping in to see how your doing.
You have done great so far have a good week.

So today has been a great day. I think it's the start of the healthy lifestyle high I'm sure it won't last much longer haha!
45 minute hard Zumba workout complete, I can keep up with parts of the video I swung my limbs around like dead weights to just over ten days ago. It's amazing how quickly your body adapts to exercise! Still resembling a red sweaty mess after but that's good I guess calories are being burned!!
I had to make a few diet adjustments today as I had a wee chocolate treat last night, if you read my upcoming diaries you will learn I never deprive myself of anything, a wee treat once a week is fine, during maintenance you can't just never eat a sweet thing again, it's all about how much and often and burning it off. That's what i need to put into practice.

So today I had:

Breakfast- Ready Brek porridge made with 75 water*/75 semi skimmed milk. Few sliced strawberries. Small clementine.

Lunch- special k cereal and semi skimmed milk* small banana

Dinner- boiled potato, few slices of Pre cooked chicken breast, Brussel sprouts and gravy from granules
Mini apple tart and light squirty cream ( around 240 cals )

* normally made with all semi skimmed milk and I normally have a more substanstial lunch just wee tweaks after my chocolate bar last night

Found you and subscribed, are you enjoying the zumba? I wish i had a wii fit and people rave about it on there

The DVD set I have is reduced to £30 ish in tesco ATM I think it's worth around £50? I adore it, you get out of it what you put in for sure like most things but the only other thing I stuck to was the Curves workout circuit but I can't afford the gym right now.
Honestly I would recommend it I dropped 8lbs in ten days and that was with a Chinese take away and a choc bar or 2! I'm starting properly to watch what I eat over the next ten days so I'll update any loses! I say ten days as you get a ten day workout schedule for different goals and an eating plan.
Oh I also lost 2.5 inches in that time! Half an inch off each thigh!!
Xx

Totally, you always feel fantastic cos you can see and feel you have burned major calories!!

Just a quick update, went into meltdown today at the thought of what I had to do. Left a lot of coursework to last minute with it all due tomorrow. Nearly twelve hours of typing later (with a visit to the dentist for some torture in between and a v numb mouth) and I'm feeling an accomplishment has been achieved. I was walking back to college panicking thinking what am I going to eat with my numb mouth, how am I fitting in my workout and how the hell am I gettin this work done.
Sat down and prioritised the work, remembered tomorrow is my day off exercise so calm down, get back to work and you can swap your day off to today. Simple. Need to stop stressing over things that can be worked around!
Also very pleased I didn't resort to sugar and junk to keep me calm and to eat tonight I made time for a dinner and kept drinking coffee with a low cal sweetener.
Now time for bed and recover for more hard work tomorrow!!

So tired today, apparently 4 hours sleep is not enough to function. Resorted to a thin slice of cake for a sugar hit before I worked out, being so tired I couldn't logically think of anything else to boost my energy. I still can't. But I'm still tired. Hopefully get some proper sleep now and get back to normal life tomorrow. I'm feeling very disheartened i just don't feel any different yet like why am I doing this, but maybe that's the tiredness talking. Onwards and upwards....

Yesterday's food:
Breakfast 2 small crossaints and jam

Lunch 30g ready Brek made with water with blueberries

Dinner scampi and oven roasted potato slices in olive oil and salad made up of crispy lettuce, cucumber beet root and pearl pickled onions.

Not the best day but not the worst. Was feeling deflated this morning then I tried on by mistake an item of clothing that was tight a few weeks ago, fits now! 45 min Zumba workout done.

Today so far

Breakfast small bowl special k and semi skimmed milk

Lunch paninii filled with salad leaves, beet root, pearl pickled onions and a few slices of chicken breast. Tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce. Chewee Bar and low fat/cal crisps.

Dinner slimming world burger from local butchers. Mash potato made with semi skimmed milk. Sweet corn and carrots.

30 min Zumba workout completed on a headache. So all in all not bad.. I hope!!

Back