Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Operation done & can I stay..!! LOL!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bye-bigun!, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all, had my op yesterday so gallbladder has gone! Wondering what the hell I have done, never known pain like it and dosed up to the eyeballs.. cant sleep so trying to distract myself online for a while..!

Anyway, I finished re-feed before I went in hossie and pleased to say that I actually LOST WEIGHT!!! :) I was so worried about gaining but I was careful at first and then ended up allowing myself goodies as long as I reined it in somewhere else during the day - as I was doing before I started LT... and its worked. I have had treats, naughties but all in moderation and been very sensible with my meals and due to this have seen my weight go down... I have gained this morning since yesterday but I am loaded with IV fluid and incredibly swollen too so I am not thinking about that bit for the next few days!!

So, although I am not actively on the LT right at this moment I am still watching very carefully and like to keep up to date with the posts.. i am not allowed to do LT for a few weeks but I still do have some sneaky products to plan on having one a day or so when I am feeling better just to see if the scales continue in the same way... so, can I stay? LOL!! I will be heading back on to LT or exante in a few weeks as I want to lose another stone or stone and a half depending on what happens during my recovery. I have to be very sensible about what I eat from now as it can have an effect on digestive tract obviously so maybe that will help the scales too?? I dont know yet!!

ANyway, have a lovely weekend and keep up the godo work - this board kept me sane in hossie yesterday but I couldnt reply from my phone!!! :)
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    Pleased u are ok sweetie, I was thinking about you yesterday xx

4. morlycarly

morlycarly Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(23.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim/Atkins and common sense!
    All the best to you, hope you feel better soon. I knew someone who had the same operation years ago and she was a changed woman, she bloomed and started to smile again, guess thats due to the pain going, take care of yourself xxx

5. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Donna! I was wondering how you got on yesterday. It all sounds great, babe - well, apart from the pain bit, of course! Good to hear you sounding so positive. Put your feet up and milk it for as long as you can. ;)

6. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    hi donna glad everything went well with the operation and hope you have a speedy recovery. take care xx

7. abouttime

abouttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey, glad operation went well and that you have a speedy recovery!!

8. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.