Operation little black dress - Former SW addict to Cal Counting queen

Mine are really low too. That's why I don't like calorie counting, it makes me feel like I can eat frig all!!!

I had so many weeks with 100% SW 5 days and 2 500 cal days and no losses last year. Small people can eat naff all espec with desk jobs! No wonder obesity is a problem! x

My TDEE on the fast website and MFP are different. How do I know what's right?!

TDEE on MFP doesn't take into consideration fast days though so maybe that's it?

If you're doing fast days, I'd use 5:2 data, if you're just going for consistency of weight loss, then MFP! x

On a normal day day SW friendly I probably eat between 1350 - 1550? If i'm off out and having wine or meals out then obviously it is a lot more. But at the moment I'm not finding it a problem?

I've been trying to read up on it a little bit and I'm not sure the difference between MFP and TDEE would make a massive difference, it's about 60 cal a day difference on mine I think. And I set mine as sedentary as I can never tell if I'm lightly active or not, and I'll add on calories from exercise sessions.

I set my MFP for maintain, but you can put your own calorie amount into it, so I set mine for the TDEE one as thats the one on the fasting website.

I've no doubt I'll have days where I struggle with it. But I was definitely over eating with slimming world and I think that's more than likely why my losses slowed right down to practically negligble.

Yeah, MFP is just an easy way to record it all I guess.

It's Fridaayyyyy
Finally weekend, which does mean I need to concentrate a little bit more on what I'm eating and drinking. Sew my mouth up maybe?!?

Todays food looks a little bit like this
Breakfast
Weetabix with skimmed milk. Blueberries and kiwi

Lunch
Soup - shop bought (114 cals), with 2 scan bran (64 cals). Pina colada muller light! Not tried these yet so looking forward to it.

Snacks
Banana, apple and clementine.

Tea
CHINESE!! Need to find out what is low calorie chinese wise. I'm guessing it will be the vegetable based dishes?

Ohhh I did'nt know muller light had a pina colada flavour out. I think, I might just have to try these. How many cals are in them?

99 cals i think or less.
I got mine from Asda.

Morning gorgeous! Are the pina mullers good?! How was your weekend? Xxx
Piña mullers are my new favourite. I don't even like piña colada's usually but these are good!!!

Weekend went quite well, pretty much on plan, over a little on calories Friday as was out for a Chinese but chose wisely and didn't drink.

Monday morning.
Decided to have an official weigh-in this morning.
I didn't officially weigh before I started 5:2 just because I had a horrendous weekend and knew the scales wouldn't play nicely.

Anyway! 9st 6lb today!!! Amazingggg. Very happy as I have a few naughty treats lined up over the next few weeks so that's helped loads

Well done Jen, that's fantastic. What did you have for your Chinese in the end?
I had steamed white fish in a blackbean sauce, it tasted amazing and the sauce wasn't as thick as your usual beef or chicken in black bean. I had it with soft noodles and beansprouts. Mmmmm. Making me hungry jut thinking about it!!

Weigh in will be a monday morning from now on. I am still going to my slimming world group at least once a month too to keep my membership active and plus it's nice to see everyone there :)

Today's weigh-in was 9st 6lb. This is a naked morning weigh-in, so I'm expecting a couple of lb's extra when I got to group tomorrow.

For Xmas I would like to get as close to 9st 0lb as possible however if i get to 9st 4lb I'd be extremely happy, anything else would be a bonus. I know that only means 2lb to go, but I have lots of plans for the run up to Xmas now, including Xmas parties, Girls nights out and the Xmas markets/shopping with the OH, so it's going to be a lot more difficult and I'm guessing a few maintains and small gains along the way.

Trying to stick at the running but found it quite hard this week, feeling really achy, like when you have flu, but feel fine apart from that so hoping i'm just a bit tired and run down maybe. If its not better by friday I might nip to the doctors as its been over a week now.

Well done on the loss lovely!! Best of luck for the coming week. I've 5.5lbs to shift to meet my Christmas mini-target so it is GAME ON! x

I feel like I'm looking in a mirror reading your post! Would love to get back to 9st too for Xmas but it's literally the most sociable month ever so I need to be realistic! Xxx

Hard isn't it?! Especially with the Xmas markets and Xmas shopping, Works nights out, Out with friends and family, tins of chocolates everywhere you go, plus all the goodies staring back at you when you do the food shopping?!

Haha, probably maintaining until Xmas would be a massive achievement. A loss and I'll celebrate in style!

Tuesday. This week is really dragging. Feeling tired and achy all the time, but I'm sure it's just because I'm off next week.
Lots of plans for Xmas markets in Manchester, Cheshire Oaks for a few last minute bits, Hair cut and Santa run.
Excited!!

Having another Feast day today. Decided my fast days this week will be Thursday and Sunday. Thursday as my day in work looks mental and Sunday as I'm never usually that hungry as running round doing house work.

Back