Operation Skinny ***** ...

You never see an overweight raver I guess :D And I'll just settle in here :)

Haha well you seen one tonight! I had an absolute ball! Can't wait to go back!

I was planning a wee gym session tomorrow but the snow warnings are putting me off!

Attachments

• image-3072310284.jpg
    image-3072310284.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 29
Haha well you seen one tonight! I had an absolute ball! Can't wait to go back!

I was planning a wee gym session tomorrow but the snow warnings are putting me off!

Aye I'll be walking in to work rather than attempting to drive. I drove home the other Friday (as I NEEDED my car early Saturday) and it was horrific.

Aye I'll be walking in to work rather than attempting to drive. I drove home the other Friday (as I NEEDED my car early Saturday) and it was horrific.

Oh god tell me about it ... I drove home and the motorway was a sheet of ice. Journey normally takes 10/15 mins took over an hr!

Sooo the snow has started here and I am not leaving the house after the last time! Feeling totally drained today (damn totm) so have lit a wee yankee candle and having a wee cuddle with the pooch on the couch.

Aww sounds like a well deserved break x

Missed the snow today, will see what happens over night!

Heya! Popping in to subscribe! Something i should have done blooming ages ago!!

Welcome Kate! :D

Today was a hungry day ... Mega busy in work and hardly any points used so had a McDonald's on way home. All pointed for! It's pay day here!

The snow was pretty bad here last night ... 20 mins to dig my car out this morning but thankfully the roads seemed to have been properly gritted this time.

Back to work tomorrow and then it's the weekend!!

I'm on a mission Kate ... I need to get this weight off and for some reason I seem to be in the zone right now. Long may it continue!

I actually can't wait for the weekend ... I've had zero social life these past few months which has been getting me done so I'm going to my friends for takeaway and DVD night. I know it's not a wild night out but I can't wait for it :)

It's surprising how our weight can affect our social lives. I worry so much about people judging my appearance that I've made so many excuses I just don't get asked to go out anymore :-( x

It's surprising how our weight can affect our social lives. I worry so much about people judging my appearance that I've made so many excuses I just don't get asked to go out anymore :-( x

It's true that is ... I don't want to go out clubbing or anything as I don't have anything decent to wear and I refuse to buy any new clothes just now till I've lost a bit of weight.

Plus I feel so self conscious when I'm out and about. It's mad isn't it?

It's true that is ... I don't want to go out clubbing or anything as I don't have anything decent to wear and I refuse to buy any new clothes just now till I've lost a bit of weight. Plus I feel so self conscious when I'm out and about. It's mad isn't it?

I have no social life either and think it is because I am not comfortable at my size doing some things either, I would love to do Go ape, climbing in the trees but am too scared because I worry I will be too big for harness or that I will look fat I the trees :(

I am hoping that when I get to my goal I will feel more comfortable to try new things x

I have a few close friends but I would love to have friends who don't always seem to let you down.

I guess I would just like to have a bit of a better social life but then on the other hand I feel self conscious at times.

I did join a meet up group to try and get to know some girls my age who are in similer situations. I guess I just need to pluck up the courage to actually go along to some events!

I have a few close friends but I would love to have friends who don't always seem to let you down.

I guess I would just like to have a bit of a better social life but then on the other hand I feel self conscious at times.

I did join a meet up group to try and get to know some girls my age who are in similer situations. I guess I just need to pluck up the courage to actually go along to some events!

I'd like to do the same - go along to some of the meet ups and be amongst people again. In many ways it's self inflicted that I've isolated myself. One of my goals is to change this and stop letting me stop me x

I have no social life either and think it is because I am not comfortable at my size doing some things either, I would love to do Go ape, climbing in the trees but am too scared because I worry I will be too big for harness or that I will look fat I the trees :(

I am hoping that when I get to my goal I will feel more comfortable to try new things x

Me too. A few years ago a group of us went to go ape and I didn't do it, I would have been so ashamed if my bum didn't fit in to one of the harnesses! When I'm at my goal I'm going to do it - it looks so fun! x

I have a few pals who are huge in size and never seem to let it get to them when they're out! I was never that way, no chance! Every tiny detail in what I was wearing was carefully planned out

Let's make this year the year we finally achieve our goals no matter what they are!

I went to class this morning and lost half a pound. 3 losses in a row so I'm a happy girl!

Let's do it! Positive affirmations all round - we can do it :-D x

I have a few pals who are huge in size and never seem to let it get to them when they're out! I was never that way, no chance! Every tiny detail in what I was wearing was carefully planned out

Absolutely the same puggso, I so wish I had the confidence others seem to have x

Back