Operation Skinny ***** ...

*slaps wrist* Don't scale hop every day!!! :mad:

*slaps wrist* Don't scale hop every day!!! :mad:

Sorrrreeeee!!

Today has been a **** day. Car failed it's MOT so that cost £150 to fix :(

Met my friend for lunch for her birthday and managed to talk her down from a Pizza Hut buffet to a nandos lol. Made good choices tho and all pointed!

Heading to blackpool tomorrow for a few days so jist about to start packing!

Sorrrreeeee!! Today has been a **** day. Car failed it's MOT so that cost £150 to fix :( Met my friend for lunch for her birthday and managed to talk her down from a Pizza Hut buffet to a nandos lol. Made good choices tho and all pointed! Heading to blackpool tomorrow for a few days so jist about to start packing!

Sorry to hear how much it will cost to fix your car x

That sound nice and well done for keeping within your points x

Whoop whoop, excited for you, when do you go? X

I'm picking my friend up at 11 so really should be getting a move on to get out of bed! The hotel has a pool and gym so I'm packing my stuff to take with me!

Ha ha but beds are so comfy, I have lots to do today but this stupid cold wants be to stay and sleep again lol x

I love swimming so that sounds fun, will your friend join you to swim/gym? X

Damn colds!! Have you tried taking echinacea? It helps boost the immune system. I know she can't do the swimming due to her eye condition but I dunno if she will come to the gym. Prob not as the bf won't be there ******y* haha!

I am just annoyed it is my third cold in a few weeks, I think I am catching them from the boys at work :( I am taking vitamin C, cod liver oil and a multi vitamin to try and give me a boost incase I am low on something :)

I really want to start my jogging app but don't think I should risk it with my cold as I could end up with a chest infection, just gutted as I have wanted to start for ages, but I might do Leslie walks In the evening as I can do them in my living room and stay warm :)

At least you can enjoy the gym and swim on your own then x x

I have used Vicks first defence all winter (i'm a teacher and work with teenagers so germs ahoy!) and touch wood I haven't developed a full blown cold yet this year. Its threatened a few times but I have fought it off. It might be worth a try if you keep getting colds?

I tried to visit the local gym last night but then couldnt find ANYWHERE to park so bottled it haha Did you hate it at first? Urgh... I just get soooooooooooooo bored on the machines. Maybe its because I am so unfit? I don't know!!

I have used Vicks first defence all winter (i'm a teacher and work with teenagers so germs ahoy!) and touch wood I haven't developed a full blown cold yet this year. Its threatened a few times but I have fought it off. It might be worth a try if you keep getting colds? I tried to visit the local gym last night but then couldnt find ANYWHERE to park so bottled it haha Did you hate it at first? Urgh... I just get soooooooooooooo bored on the machines. Maybe its because I am so unfit? I don't know!!

That's a fab idea, I have just put some on and hope it will help me fight this thing, the bf doesn't love the smell but am sure he will prefer it to this sniffly mess lol x

Binky - first defence is a nasal spray made by vicks that kills germs at the back of your nose and throat. Its not pleasant (or cheap) but it is very effective. If you are already plagued up I swear by olbas oil steam taken as deep into my lungs as I can manage - Kate's top tip for that one... don't open your eyes in the steam! and once you've coughed the first time around you can manage deeper and deeper breaths

Binky - first defence is a nasal spray made by vicks that kills germs at the back of your nose and throat. Its not pleasant (or cheap) but it is very effective. If you are already plagued up I swear by olbas oil steam taken as deep into my lungs as I can manage - Kate's top tip for that one... don't open your eyes in the steam! and once you've coughed the first time around you can manage deeper and deeper breaths

I can't use nasal sprays as they give me nose bleeds :( thank you, i will try the steam tomorrow, right now I literally can only breathe through my nose, I have covered my chest in vapour rub but it isn't doing a lot and am sucking on tunes but I can't swallow and breathe at the same time, literally hating this right now, colds are bad enough without having three in a row ugh :(

So I'm home and feeling very bloated.

Whilst I wouldn't say I made really bad food choices unfortunetly they were not gluten free so I'm suffering with that.

I'm ok with it tho ... It was a few days away and I really enjoyed it. The hotel was lovely and it was good to get away and relax.

I'm off to clubbercise tonight and will hit the gym tomorrow and Sunday before going back to work on Monday. I'm not going to weigh in tomorrow. There is no point as obv I'm showing a gain with the bloat.

get plenty of water over the next few days and your bloat will hopefully go a bit quicker x

sparkles - what on earth is clubbercise??

It's a dance based workout in the dark with disco lights and glowsticks! I love it so much doesn't even feel like your working out!

Just back from tonight's class! My friend who I was away with was meant to come with me but cancelled but I still went!

Attachments

• image-2307521153.jpg
    image-2307521153.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 28
Back