Operation Skinny ***** ...

Yeah it was .. Can't believe it's almost over and back to work. Got 3 weeks of early shifts so should make gym and clubbercise easier to stick too and dinners at home. Just about to watch frozen ... Finally seeing what all the fuss is about!

I love Olaf :)

Yeah it was .. Can't believe it's almost over and back to work. Got 3 weeks of early shifts so should make gym and clubbercise easier to stick too and dinners at home.

Just about to watch frozen ... Finally seeing what all the fuss is about!

Aww Frozen is awesome :)

We all love Olaf! :)

Well done my lovely x I have been gaining this week sigh but determined to get back on it tomorrow x

Thanks Hun - tomorrow is a new day chick.

I went to see the script last night in Glasgow. They were amazing and sooo wish I was going again tonight. Instead I had a snooze at teatime and a wee chinese for dinner.

Going to see 50 shades of grey tomorrow!

Sooo my friend cancelled on me today for the movie with an apparent cheat infection ... She forgets tho I can see she was out last night from facebook.

We have rescheduled to Wednesday now - plans now to go to Asda and get shopping and maybe a wee gym session.

Shame we don't live closer together we could have gone together as peeps keep canceling lol x

Back