operation slimdown while hubby is in afghan

Thanks very much for that recipe hun, I'm going t o make that this weekend, sounds delish. Did you see the recipe I posted?

Now don't you feel guilty over a few cheesy puffs, it won't make much damage the way you've been going with your diet lately and your treadmill sesh will deffo work them off :D I can't be bothered with my exercise either so I know how you feel having to literally push yourself.

Good luck and speak to you later! :) xx

Hey! Sounds like your doing well! Glad your week's not dragging in and hitting the treadmill to burn off those cheese puffs that's the attitude for a winner. You man won't recognise you when he's home :D x

Thanks very much for that recipe hun, I'm going t o make that this weekend, sounds delish. Did you see the recipe I posted?

Now don't you feel guilty over a few cheesy puffs, it won't make much damage the way you've been going with your diet lately and your treadmill sesh will deffo work them off :D I can't be bothered with my exercise either so I know how you feel having to literally push yourself.

Good luck and speak to you later! :) xx

yeah i got it hun, im gonna make up a batch on sunday for next week, ill let u know how it goes

yeah iv really been having to push myself to do the exersice i cant cant be bothard this week, dunno what up with me

Hey! Sounds like your doing well! Glad your week's not dragging in and hitting the treadmill to burn off those cheese puffs that's the attitude for a winner. You man won't recognise you when he's home :D x

thanks hunny, i tell ya im really excited for him to be home but mostly just so he can see me lol, every time (apart from the puffs yesterday) i want to pick i just think of his face when he comes through the door, and the nice new outfit ill be able to wear, whoop.. cant wait hehe

Ok so another week has passed, 2 weeks done 14 to go, these first 2 weeks have gone by so fast, this week will to as the kids are off school and half term always goes by quickly, i just hope it keeps going at this pace, if it does it will be over in no time

dieting wise this week hasnt been the best, but i think i have my head back in the game and ready to push on to another good week, weigh in tomorrow and im actually looking forward to it,

Hey hunnie, still doing well I see :D I'm still reading this thread, I just don't always post if I've only got time to read and then go.
But excellent work, keep it up! And I hope the half term isn't too stressful :p
xxx

Hey hunnie, still doing well I see :D I'm still reading this thread, I just don't always post if I've only got time to read and then go.
But excellent work, keep it up! And I hope the half term isn't too stressful :p
xxx

Lol.. it was stressfull from an hr after they got outta school on friday haha.. i wouldnt mind but they have an extra 2 days off due to teachers training day Grrr... why cant the teachers have there training days in the holiday

Heehee, poor you! I don't have kids yet (probably won't have any for years yet seeing as I cannot find a nice man anywhere :rolleyes: ) so school hols are always peaceful for me unless I wanna go shopping then I hate it :D

Know what you mean about the training days though - but the teachers do need a week off too I suppose :D :D :D

so another week over, really looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow, think its gonna be a good week as the diet been 100% this week after my 1lb loss last week, although 1lb is great its all getting me towards my goal,

we actually saw hubby on skype the other day which was amazing it was sooooo nice to see him, hes looking good, tired but good, we have just finished week 3 of the tour and we have 13 left to go, whoop

Hello

you are doing so well, and what a lovely motivational goal :)

Pleased to read you 'saw' your hubby, that must have been so reassuring for you and made you happy.

How I applaud women in your situation and a huge round of applause to hubby too!!!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I look forward to following your story :fingerscrossed:

Well i aint stopped today its been manic, im now enjoying some time on the kinect with my mum, shes at her house 200 miles away lol... so funny

weigh in went well another 2lbs lost taking my total since hubby left to 6lbs really happy with that

Another week over with then hun! And more weight loss for you too - way to go! I'm really gonna kick my own butt tomorrow and get motivated (food wise, been fine exercise wise) But its time for me to get fully back on track again - been slack for the whole of Feb, its not good ya know :p

Are the kids back at school now? xx

No not yet.. wednesday they go and im counting the days lol.. I love them to death but they drive me mad, just realised they only have 5 1/2 weeks in school then they have 2 weeks off for easter, im sure when i was in school i never got this much time off lol..

Im sure you will get back into the swing of things hun, and its brill that you have kept on track with ur exercise, usually my food is fine but my exercise really suffers, i just get sooo bored although now i have my kinect it has kept me at it, and also go on just dance a few times a week, dance central is good but i love just dance

WELL DONE on the 2lbs off :D

Another good weigh in this week, 2lbs lost again, and still on track for losing 2 1/2st before hubby gets home, have a really busy week this week but thats good as it will make the week go by quickly

4 weeks completed and 12 weeks till hes home whoop

Well done! What have you been eating? If you don't mind me asking lol

no dont mind u asking at all hun, here a few meals i usually have

breakfast is usually fruit or a yoghurt, lunch a sandwich or toast (brown bread)

dinner,
warn chicken salad with 3 tbs of balsamic vineger
new potatoes with a small peace of steak cooked in frylight
weight watchers pizza and a few home made roast potatoes in frylight
spag bol/lazania/chlli & brown rice made with extra lean mince
jacket potato with 20g of cheese and beans (cant give up my cheese)

things like that

tonight im being really naughty and having chicken madras and white rice, homemade with a few popadoms although the whole meal with 3 popadoms is only just hitting 750kcals so ill still be under my 1200 for the day, really looking forward to it lol

Sounds good! How are you doing this week? How is the exercising going?

this week is going good, aint got my weigh in till monday so will see then if its gone as good as i think lol, hope so, exercising i usually just do an hr a day on the kinect or the wii, dancing or sport ones, or ill walk/jog on the treadmill for half hr, i get weeks where i dont do any exercise but as long as my kcals are on track its usually fine x

How u doing, everything going alone nicely?

Back