operation slimdown while hubby is in afghan

omg... finally after 3 weeks of sts i have gone back to losing, just 1lb this week but its so good seeing those scales moving again,

also 3 weeks till hubby is home so im gonna try and get rid of at least another 6lbs before then, i think it should be more then doable now im moving again

Hiya hunnie, sorry I've not posted for ages, been busy. Good to see you still here and losing and the weeks dwindling down before your hubby returns - only 3 weeks to go! It seemed to go over so fast.
You'll lose plenty in another 3 weeks - way to go!

Hiya hunnie, sorry I've not posted for ages, been busy. Good to see you still here and losing and the weeks dwindling down before your hubby returns - only 3 weeks to go! It seemed to go over so fast.
You'll lose plenty in another 3 weeks - way to go!

cheers hun, good to see you back, dont worry about not posting here, i only do it once a week now anyway, sometimes i still forget, yes the weight is still being lost.. very slowly but its better then not at all, not long at all now till hubby is home 17 days and we cannot wait, shame to time as slowed down to a stand still grrr,

Hope ur doing well hun, speak soon x

can't actually beleive its only 17 days til your hubby is home! That has went in so quick! not long to go now !! :) x

can't actually beleive its only 17 days til your hubby is home! That has went in so quick! not long to go now !! :) x

It has gone quite quick hasnt it, these last few days are really started to drag though so just trying to keep myself constantly on the go,

ha ha he will die when he come back

yeah i cant wait for him to see me, been out and got myself a new outfit, hair gets done next week, nails the week after.. im gonna blow that man away lol

well done on your weight loss. you have done really well.
i hope the next 17 days go quickly for you and your husband makes it home safe and well.

Hiya,

Wow you have done so amazing, your hubby is gonna be so proud of you :) My hubby to be is in the army.... he is away at the moment :( we are not sure how long for but hopefully he might be back middle of June. Do you just count calories or do you watch the fat as well? I just started doing slimming world 2nd week so just gotta get myself into it bit more.

Well done again wishing you both well x

Hiya,

Wow you have done so amazing, your hubby is gonna be so proud of you :) My hubby to be is in the army.... he is away at the moment :( we are not sure how long for but hopefully he might be back middle of June. Do you just count calories or do you watch the fat as well? I just started doing slimming world 2nd week so just gotta get myself into it bit more.

Well done again wishing you both well x

thanks hunny, im sure ur time will go past quick, i know i hate it when ppl say that to me but if u keep urself busy it will, its days when im sat in they drag the worse

yeah i only count kcals, cant be bothard with al that fat counting aswell, i stick at around 1300kcals a day, and at least an hr of exercise, cross trainer, treadmill or just walking, i never deny myself anything, if i want a peace of choc then ill have it but makes ure my kcals are still on track, i think thats where iv failed with other diets i never let myself have anything naughty so then cheated and thought oh whats the point and failed, so this diet has really worked for me, iv had bad weeks everyone does but just pushed threw it,

How u finding slimming world, is it working for you well xx

well done on your weight loss. you have done really well.
i hope the next 17 days go quickly for you and your husband makes it home safe and well.

thankyou hunny, im hoping for the same thing wish they would hurry up though lol
xx

Well its been about 2 weeks since iv updated here so thought id best come on, im still sts which im actually happy about, like the fact i know my limit and i know im not gonna put anything back on when im not being the strictist with myself, exercise is going really well usually cross trainer or treadmill, or just walking so im happy with that

Im finally out of the weeks till hubby is home, he arrives back on friday and i cannot wait im just so busy with getting stuff sorted for his home coming and getting the house tidy, so alls going well this end really cant wait for friday whoop :)

Hes going to be home in about 5 mins so thought id uickly update here while im waiting plus it stops me from pacing the living room, 17lbs lost while hes been away, not what i wanted but im happy with that, now time to enjoy time with my husband :)

awww! Im so happy for you :) he won't be able to keep his hands off you! ;)

Back