Operation Wedding Dress - The ProPoints Tour

HelsAngel

Silver Member
Hello fellow WW's.
I'm on wedding countdown and I have a measley 20lbs to lose in a maximum of 20 weeks.
I need a pound a week and I need to lose the inches. In fact the inches are the most important bits to me, always have been.
I'm an Ex Slimming World-er but I think I abused the system and found that I couldn't eat as much as they said I could.
I've lost before on old points, I've tried ProPoints before but never really got my head around it but now, I'm detemined and nothing is going to stop me.
My food diary is here and as I'm new, any help, corrections, assistance or alternative recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Don't be shy to tell me not to eat that biscuit, swap it for 2 of this biscuit etc. or if I've totally calculated the wrong PPs for something, I'd rather know than continue to make the mistake.

26 PP a day. Here we go.....

Monday 21st May

Semi skimmed Milk in tea 3PP - I will use these points every single day on 4-5 cups of tea. Not too worried if I go over allowance because somedays I will exceed it, somedays I won't touch it.

Porridge 27g made with water 3PP
Banana 0PP

6 Ryvita Crackerbread 3PP
Tuna 3PP
ELF Mayo 1PP
10 Olives 1PP
Mixed Pickles 0PP
Cflower, gherkin, onions, peppers

WW Angel Slice 2PP
WW SF Yoghurt 1PP
Peach 0PP

2 stick of celery 0PP

Gammon 4PP
Corn On The Cob 2PP
ELF Spread 1PP
Mushrooms
Green Beans
Egg 4PP

28PP in total

26 dailies
2 weeklies

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I am pretty driven for it to be honest. Playing about with the plan (be it this one or SW) is only cheating myself out of the weight losses I deserve and £5+ a week! We're spending a lot of money on our wedding photographer and I want to love the photos, not look back and wish I'd tried harder to lose weight.
Thanks for stopping by, appreciate it :)

hiya,

My sister is getting married in less than 9 weeks, i'm bridesmaid and want to get down to my goal by then have 11.5lbs to lose, had baby last oct so put on a bit of weight with him, but he is nearly 8 months now so can't blame him now at this stage. But I have found in the past few weeks i have lost the motivation!! Even though i have lost weight at my weigh ins i just feel sick of this flipping diet!!!

Ate 29 extra propoints on sat so that felt good..
But will follow you to see if I can keep motivated!!

Do you write everything down sin? Do you have a diary? It really, really helps. Also, my biggest tip is drink water. If I'm hungry, WATER. Everything is water! I know how important it is to want to look your best for special occasions so although I probably can't help much with the plan this far, I'm around to help give a kick when it's needed. Some people have a bad picture of themselves on the fridge. I go the opposite and put a good picture on. Either a picture of me when I was at target/goal before or a picture of the most amazing celeb in a bikini.
This one normally works for me!!
images

One day, girls.....one day!

I track everything on my tracker, go to weigh ins every thursday and i drink 3 to 4 pints of water a day. Was on 29pp a day, friend who got to goal with ww suggested dropping down to 26pp a day to speed weight loss up a bit. I think i eat too much fruit or veg a day. I normally make a zero pp soup so will have that and a salad for lunch so i'm going to cut that out this week and see how i get on. I try to walk at least 4 to 5 times a week different routes also. I lost 1 lb last week, didn't go over my dailies and had 29 weeklies left. This week have only 5 weeklies left and have stuck to my dailies.

I don't have a diary up here on minimins but i might start one next week depends how i do on thursday!!!

I track everything on my tracker, go to weigh ins every thursday and i drink 3 to 4 pints of water a day. Was on 29pp a day, friend who got to goal with ww suggested dropping down to 26pp a day to speed weight loss up a bit. I think i eat too much fruit or veg a day. I normally make a zero pp soup so will have that and a salad for lunch so i'm going to cut that out this week and see how i get on. I try to walk at least 4 to 5 times a week different routes also. I lost 1 lb last week, didn't go over my dailies and had 29 weeklies left. This week have only 5 weeklies left and have stuck to my dailies.

I don't have a diary up here on minimins but i might start one next week depends how i do on thursday!!!

Sounds like you've got it sussed Sin. Let me know how you get on at WI this week. I weigh on a Thursday too. I also write everything down on my tracker so if something doesn't work, I can go straight to my leader for advice. I like having someone or something to blame if it goes wrong so to make sure I'm not accused of cheating, if I bite it, I write it!

Tuesday 22 May

Had to skip breakfast this morning as was in a meeting.

SS Milk in Tea 3PP

Asda Good For You Tomato, Onion and Basil Soup 3PP
WW Pitta Bread, toasted 3PP
Lettuce, Carrot, Pepper, Gherkins, Onions and Cauliflower 0PP

WW Fromage Frais thing with the fruit stuff at the bottom! 1PP
WW Angel Slice 2PP - Love these a little bit!!

Diet Coke x 3
Water x 2
Peppermint Tea x 1

Quorn peppered steak 4PP?
Quorn fillet 1PP
Roasted mushrooms and onion 0PP
Broccoli 0PP
------------------
17PP used so far
9 left

Last edited:
Wednesday 23rd May

SS Milk in Tea 3PP

2 slices of Nimble White 3PP
ELF Spread 1PP
Marmite 0PP
Banana 0PP

2 Crumpets 5PP
Spread 1PP
Marmite
Side Salad
WW Yoghurt 1PP

I also had my teeth prepped for veneers today so can't eat anything hard or bitey for the next few hours at least.
Soup for dinner tonight for me I reckon. :)

Ended up having roast chicken and vegetables last night instead. Proper food and although my mouth is really annoying me, it's not really hurting so eating as normal from now.

Roast Chicken 3PP
Mushrooms, Onion, Peppers, Courgette, Green Beans, 0PP

Thorntons Chocolate shortbread slice 5PP

22 Points used

Last edited:
Thursday 24th May

SS Milk for tea 3PP

2 Crumpets 5PP
ELF Spread 1PP
WW Yoghurt 1PP

Mackerel in Brine 4PP
WW Pitta 3PP
10 Olives 1PP
Lettuce, Peppers, Cucumber, Gherkins, Carrot, Red Cabbage

Walkers Stars 2PP
Peach 0PP

Bread 5PP
Quorn bacon slices 3PP
Celery and sauce 3PP

31PP used.
26 dailies
5 weeklies.
Thursday marks the start of a new week so that's 5 phd of my new batch of 49.

Last edited:
Hi Helsangel, You are doing well. I kindof fell off the wagon a little bit on monday, but back on track the other days and at my weigh in today I was down 1.5 lbs :). I was delighted cause i don't usually eat all my weeklies or go over my points!

But now the thing is, have a communion on sat and out for a family sunday lunch, will be good for next two days and not go mad!!

Really want to get to my goal so that will keep me on the straight and narrow???

Thanks both of you. Had WI tonight and lost 1.5lbs. Although it was my first week and a lot of people lose more, I was already in healthy eating mode before I started so really wasn't expecting miracles.
I'm really quite pleased because I wanted a pound a week for 20 weeks and at least this gives me a half pound in the bank.

If I'm honest, I felt like I'd lost more but like I've said so many times, it's not the weight that bothers me, it's the inches and how I feel. I can only be happy. So target for next week is a half but anything more and I'll be jumping for joy :)

Friday 25th May

On a client visit this morning so didn't have time for breakfast, lunch was at 2pm and I was STARVING!!

SS Milk for Tea 3PP

WW Ham Salad Sandwich 7PP
Walkers Stars 2PP
Apple 0PP

Diet Coke 2
Glasses of Water 4

Baked Salmon ?
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
Spring onion
New potatoes ?