Operation Wedding Dress - The ProPoints Tour

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend in the sunshine. Weather like this makes me so glad I started to lose weight in the first place. Shorts, pretty tops and not having to cover myself with a cardigan. It's also a really great excuse for eating salads and snacking on lots of lovely fresh fruit.

Saturday 26th June
Such a busy day today. Bridesmaid shopping. Had one day to get both BM's together and get the dresses sorted. Managed it in four hours, start to finish then had to go to work in the evening. Food diary not brlliant.

SS Milk in tea 3PP
2 slices Nimble with spread 4PP
2 slices small homemade pizza 10PP
5 Vodka Diet Cokes 10PP

That was it! I could have eaten more during the day but being in town, there was nothing "good" to chose from. Still, at least I go the vodka in :)

26PP Used
2 Activity Points earned
1 Used

Well done on the BM shopping :0) I agree about the fruit and salads in this weather and the fact of being comfortable to wear summer clothes and for me..lighter colours aswell! Enjoy the rest of your day.Food shopping for me soon!

Well done with the bridesmaid dresses, I'm being a bridesmaid for my Mum's wedding in October - I can't wait :D x

I feel the same way when I'm in town, there is such a lack of healthy choices lol!

Hope you enjoyed your wee alcoholic treat ^^

What colour are your bridesmaids dresses? :)

Margaux ocean satin teen bridesmaid dress This is the one i'm wearing :) not too keen on the colour but, it looks better in real life!

Enjoy your evening and the sunshine!

Jaly said:
Well done with the bridesmaid dresses, I'm being a bridesmaid for my Mum's wedding in October - I can't wait :D x

I feel the same way when I'm in town, there is such a lack of healthy choices lol!

Hope you enjoyed your wee alcoholic treat ^^

What colour are your bridesmaids dresses? :)

Margaux ocean satin teen bridesmaid dress This is the one i'm wearing :) not too keen on the colour but, it looks better in real life!

Enjoy your evening and the sunshine!

Dress looks gorgeous :0)

I think it's lovely Jaly. Gorgeous colour and come Autumn it'll be lovely, not too summery and not too cold.
My bridesmaids dresses are called Cayman Blue which is like a dark navy. I love them so much I wish I could wear one myself :)

Haven't updated for a couple of days but I've still been tracking so can update now.

Sunday 27th May

Cereal with milk from allowance 5PP

Pork Chop 7PP
Roast potatoes 4PP
Brocolli 0PP
Carrots 0PP
Gravy 1PP
Apple Sauce 1PP
Yorkshire Pud 2PP

Meringue nest 2PP
Squirty Cream 3PP
Strawberries 0PP

Thornton Chocolate Slice 4PP

SS Milk in tea (and cereal) 3PP

Total 32PP
26 daily
6 Weekly

Monday 28th May

Another bad today food wise today, very busy with both jobs and when I did get a chance to eat I didn't fancy anything.

2 Slices of toast 3PP
Spread 1PP
Marmite 0PP

French Fries Multipack 3PP
Angel Slice 2PP
Apple 0PP

2 Thick WW Toast 5PP
Spread 1PP
Marmite 0PP

2 Vodka Diets 4PP

SS Milk in tea 3PP

23PP Used

Hii, when do you get married? :) it's exciting! I get married Oct 3rd! You eat similarly to me but I've got to ask where do you get ww angel slices as I have half a mr Kipling one most days for 2pp lol :) xxx

Hi Chelley,

I get married 10 days after you. 13th October. I actually cannot wait. Fingers crossed for the weather for both of us. It didn't bother me when we booked it but seeing how it's been the last couple of days, I'd love it to be warm. It makes everyone so much happier :)

I got the angel slices from Asda. They're fairly expensive for 5 of them (about £1.30) but they're lovely to have in the afternoon with a cup of tea.

5030765027917_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

How do you have a half of something? I couldn't do it. I'd need to eat all of it or none of it, no will power!

I'm getting married in Cyprus so hopefully il have the weather :D you putting it into weeks has made me realise how close it is! Exciting/scary all in one :)

Ooh I'm going to have to hunt these down!! Well I eat half and make my partner eat the other, I do it with everything I'm awful lol! So if he's trying to be good I ruin it, he's 6foot 1 n weighs 12 stone so needs feeding up :)

How are you finding ww? I have good and bad days and like you try and drink loads of water :) I like wine though and ended up having a bottle on Friday which then resulted in me having a pizza too :/ whoops!xxx

To be honest, I'm finding it ok. Compared to Slimming World which I was used to before, I eat a LOT less but then I guess that that's why it wasn't working for me. I should drink more water than I do but I am a diet coke fiend. I can have up to 6 cans a day :eek: I know there's no points in it but it's still not good. Must try harder to drink more plain water.

Not tried the WW Caramel Shortcake BUT the Thorntons one is absolutely devine and is 4PPs. Feels like you're being REALLY naughty. Hard to stop at 1 though!

Ah, weddings abroad, part of me wishes we'd done that too as I think it'd just be glorious and would probably have saved a couple of thousand pounds too. :)

Ive never tried sw but my friend loves it! She seems to be able to eat all day! And Ooh! I haven't tried the thorntons one but the twix ones are amazing for 4pp too :) I love a cuppa tea n a treat about 3 everyday

I'm a diet lemonade n squash lover! I like having fizzy!! I uses to be terrible for diet coke too but spent a fortune on cans every week! My new thing I'm loving is my graze box! High in points thou. :(

Well that was the original idea but somehow we've managed to do everything twice so it's not worked out any cheaper wooops! Lol! But I'm excited to wear my dress twice :) r u all ready now?

I think so, everything is booked and/or paid for, deposits at least. My dress isn't in yet, the bridesmaids will come in about a month before and so far no one is coming because I haven't done the invitations yet! OH is away witht he Army until 3 weeks before the wedding so we had to get as much done earlier as posible. Now it's just a case of waiting for it to arrive (and making a start on my invites).

I'm going to try and sell a load of stuff on ebay in the next couple of weeks to see if we can actually recoup any money back. It'll also help because we'll move in together to an Army house and we'll have less stuff to take! At least I can get rid of some of my older, bigger clothes.

Are you ready? Everything sorted?

Thanks, I feel like i'm doing well too. It's great being in control again. :)

Our colour scheme is Midnight Blue and Cerise. BM's are in midnight blue dresses (or Cayman Blue to be precise) and will have cerise, hot pink and fuschia flowers. To get an idea of our colours, here are our favour boxes.
41LcXitA2wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My other half may aswell be away as I've done everything for the wedding! Your wedding will be fantastic! Is he wearing his uniform? :) we are all sorted, my dress is in :) fittings are booked! Bridesmaids dresses I bought from debenhams do there in my house! Just gotta finalise the cake n were done completely :) were having a black and white theme!

Good idea on the eBay thing!! Yes you'll be selling all your clothes! My friends oh is in the army and she's just moved into an army apartment :) xxx

Yep, other half is wearing uniform and the best man and 6 of his friends will be in their 2's for the guard of honour. It's the only thing I know absolutely nothing about, that and the honeymoon. As if I'm not excited enough, I've just had the call to tell me my dress is in :)

Back