Operation Wedding Dress

Have been going for one month now and I've lost 17.6lbs :) currently at 10st5lbs. Not long till the 9's!

Also another thing that is keeping me motivated is that I've got a job starting September as a staff nurse! That's it! My student days are over. I would love to get a smaller sized uniform :)

Five weeks in and I've now lost 19.4lbs, making me weigh 10st3.2lbs. Although I'm still losing, it feels as though it is slowing down considerably. Any tips to maintain a steady loss? X

Eloise2104 said:
Five weeks in and I've now lost 19.4lbs, making me weigh 10st3.2lbs. Although I'm still losing, it feels as though it is slowing down considerably. Any tips to maintain a steady loss? X

I'm the same hun, my losses have slowed right down the last few weeks. Still keep the faith but obviously the closer to goal the slower / lower the losses.
I knew I would be more or less SS until my wedding so I'm not giving in by a long shot. Just praying each day that the scales drop.
I only have 5 weeks this weekend but even at 2lb a week that's still 10lb which would be great. All the losses add up, even the small losses.

Keep strong x x x

Right. Confession time!

I haven't been on here since the end of July, almost 6 months ago to the day!!
During that time I have had an all inclusive holiday, Christmas, started a new (stressful) job and generally been rather naughty when it came to food. I did not return to CD after my holiday as I promised myself, however all things considered, I have only put on about half a stone! Which I know is rather jammy and I don't really deserve to get away with it so lightly.

I plan to start CD again at the end of February, as I am on annual leave then and entering ketosis whilst at work would be the silliest idea of the year so far. Between now and then I plan to work out every night with the support of my lovely man (we have just completed our first '300 beginners workout'). If I lose weight steadily with that, I will continue. If not, then CD will definitely have to be started. The plan is to play it by ear.

The motivating factors:
Wedding in June
Wedding dress already bought - no room for weight gain!
Dream honeymoon booked - must not look grotesque in a bikini!

I'm sorry for the essay guys, but I just want to put my thoughts and ideas down giving me something to look back on when I lack motivation.

Xx

Attachments

• image-1538505249.jpg
    image-1538505249.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image-3489631782.jpg
    image-3489631782.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 61
That's it, I've emailed my CDC for my first appointment.
No going back now!
:)

Hi there!
Firstly, well done to you for getting back to it!
Like you, I also have a wedding dress that I purchased after losing weight on Cambridge last year! After holidays and Christmas, I have gained over a stone and so now back on it so that I am pulling my dress In not stretching it out!
Day 4 for me.. I keep reading these posts to keep me motivated!
Good luck.. You done so well before.. You will do great again x

Ok, today is the day!

Bye bye real food :( cannot wait to get back into this though.

End of first day and feeling hungry yet positive.

Ketosis, show your face soon please :)

Third day into my return to CWP and I'm feeling ok. I know that I am in or soon to be in ketosis as my mouth is dry and the hunger is reducing.
I am keeping myself on track using myfitnesspal app and added a few friends on there, you can never have too little encouragement.
I am already feeling lighter. My fiance laughed so hard when I said last night "it's amazing how flat your abdomen gets when you don't eat real food". ha.
I am going to focus on housework today and take my dog to the vets :(

I cannot wait til my first weigh in, this week is going to drag!!

Went to a coffee morning with my mum this morning, and it was 'all you can eat pancakes'!!!

Difficult but I managed it. Couldn't have looked more like a starving feral animal if I tried!

Self restraint is the biggest part of CWP, I swear.

Well done Eloise and welcome back.
xxxxx

First weigh in at 9am, fingers crossed. I definitely feel smaller already! Eeek x

Just returned from my first weigh in, 6lbs lost! Woohoo :D

Went for coffee with my dad today, asked for a cappuccino with skimmed milk and watched them make it with semi skimmed. I usually don't like making a fuss but it could completely ruin my ketosis. I didn't explain that to the coffee shop man, but told him that it was essential to have skimmed. He looked at me like I was mad haha!

Weighed in this morning and I'm 134lbs.

Although this is a number I haven't seen in a while, it means that I have only lost 2.8lbs :( I can't help but feel a little bit disappointed with that. I've been 100% all week.

Oh well, next week is a new week and all that...

Back