Operation Yummy Mummy starting 23/6/10

ChickinPie

Well here it goes again and this time I am sticking to it. I have cheated before and it is soooo much harder to complete the diet! Once there's a chink in the armour that's it the beginning of the end. Not even diet coke zero and all the other drinks you can supposesdy have...I am 5'7" and 11st 10lb wanting to get to 9st 4lb. For each pound that goes I am going to put a £1 in money box for my son's nursery which is also a registered charity. I am based in Malvern, Worcestershire. I can't use lack of knowledge about diet and exercise as an excuse as I used to be a professional triathlete! My triathlons recently have been chinese, pizza and indian!! No more slummy mummy clothes and putting off treating myself until I have lost weight. No more wearing husbands XL t.shirts and making jokes about my belly holding my boobs up and growing a butt to counterbalance it...this is happening until I reach target!! Any advice and encouragement is warmly received and good luck with your diets folks!:)

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to say good luck :)
Hows your first day been?
I started CD ss last Sat, weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Back