Opinions on the CD Bars please!

doh - it's all on your states under your posts

can I blame being blond (ish) for that haha

No! Because I am blonde (ish) and I am a genius :D

:8855:

:D Good girl!

When is your next weigh in? x

I love the cranberry dont really like the peanut but.........I read someone had posted they chop all their bars up into tiny pieces mix them up and put them in a bag in the freezer and they are like eating revels if you eat them stright from there,I really liked the peanut like that it was really crunchy.You have to kind of guess the amount equivalent to a bar though,but I liked that idea.
My friend chops up toffee bars quite small puts them on baking parchment and cooks them in the oven for a few mins on160 degrees they swell to twice the size and taste like maltesers,makes loads they are lovely
xx

I love the bars!

To me they are a little bit of nawtyness! even though they aren't:rolleyes:

Favourite is Caramel, then toffee, then peanut, then cranberry , then chocolate.....don't like dark chocolate so can't comment on that one!

My favourites are Malt & Toffee and the Peanut Crunch Bar (If you like peanut butter this is lovely) and as its harder and takes longer to eat. I always take my bar for my lunch at work and go and people watch with a black coffee.

My favourites are Malt & Toffee and the Peanut Crunch Bar (If you like peanut butter this is lovely) and as its harder and takes longer to eat. I always take my bar for my lunch at work and go and people watch with a black coffee.

drool peanut butter:p looking forward to my bars even more now!! Thanks to Sarette for such a good post btw:cool:

Caramel x 3
Chocolate x 3
Orange
Toffee x 5
Cranberry Crunch x 3
Peanut Crunch x 7

I am now salivating at mentions of Maltesers and Revels! I may have to try that!!

Berry - let me know your weigh in result!! And which bar you try first and what it's like lol! xx

Argh, roll on Sunday!!

I bet I try the Orange one and it's delicious... and everyone else is missing out big time!! Hehe :)

Malt toffee was my fave, i used to like the orange one it is very strong flavour.x

Caramel x 3
Chocolate x 3
Orange x 1
Toffee x 6
Cranberry Crunch x 3
Peanut Crunch x 7

Thanks Susan! i wish I had your ticker!! Wow!

x

MMMMMMMM cant wait to be able to try a bar, guess the way to go is one of each and see how I like them. Someone said they are good frozen as they last ages....if that helps.

Yep, now I'm just being nosy, but I feel I have to at least try ALL of them, in fear of missing out on something great!

I will of course report back :)

Hope you enjoy trying them!

By the way the peanut and the cranberry flavour bars have a lot less carbs than the others (around 14gr per bar instead of 25gr). Also the cranberry flavour has around 20 less calories per bar than all the others.

I like the orange malt toffee and chocolate also the peanut. I cut them all up into small pieces so they're not to hard to chew

Thanks Serena! i did not know that!

Thanks Trisha :) x

Back