Opinions on the CD Bars please!

Yay for toffee!! I can't wait to try one now, argh! xx

I've ordered one of each from my CDC, so will pick them up on Friday!

Berryred, which did you have today and how was it?! x

I like 4 of them in this order
Peanut Crunch (yummy, I love peanut butter though)
Toffee
Caramel
Chocolate

Bought only peanut one's last night though as they have a lower carb content and it's the first time I have bought them since xmas week because I had a week off and treated it as though I was starting again from the beginning.

On weds I had peanut, wasn't the best for me!! Didn't taste as I thought it would lol

going to have a cranberry one today will keep you updated haha

Hmm interesting! Hope the cranberry is nice for you! x

Hi im so glad that you have just done this poll, as im ordering 2 bars for the 1st time tomorrow night and hadnt got a clue :confused:- ive now decided on Cranberry & Peanut

Glad it was of use to you! Let me know what you think xx

Yes it is :)

Your name just made my mouth water!!!

Excellent stuff!!

I'm picking mine up tomorrow :D

I used to like them all, then just peaunut and cranberry... now I LOOOOOOOVE choc orange as it's with plain choc <3 It's a very strong/rich taste but I like it again now haha :)

Enjoy! ;-)

I think I may try that one first :D

Dont put the peanut ones in the freezer and attempt to eat one straight from there as i did that earlier and nearly broke my face! :-(

Dont put the peanut ones in the freezer and attempt to eat one straight from there as i did that earlier and nearly broke my face! :-(
:8855: sorry, hope your okay!!

Had chocolate today, OMG it was beautiful:angel09: I am so going to have these when in maintaince rather than a bar of chocolate:8855:

Lol, more fool me for not waiting til it had thawed out a bit.
Still nice though! :)

Oh you poor thing! But oh my god how I just laughed :8855:

I am half way through a Orange bar, and it is the nicest thing I have ever tasted! It reminds me of a jaffa cake!! It's a pity I only got one of these, but I still have 5 more to try :D

I'm gald you did this poll beacuse I'm going to try the cranberry bar, I've never fancied it, but with so many people saying they like it think I'll give it a go.

I'm lucky because my cdc let me taste( cut me a small piece of each) all the bars before I ordered any, but I didn't try the cranberry as I said I didn't think I would like it.

Back