opinions-realistic xmas target

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Hello!!

I see that lots of poeple have set themselves christmas challenges. Hope much weight do you think it is realistic to aim for? I am trying to be realistic, as I don;t want to get disappointed...but obviously want a 'stretching' target too! Any thoughts?

Hello!!

I see that lots of poeple have set themselves christmas challenges. Hope much weight do you think it is realistic to aim for? I am trying to be realistic, as I don;t want to get disappointed...but obviously want a 'stretching' target too! Any thoughts?

Hiya - aim for 3lbs per week....the average is 1 stone per month so you should lose slightly more......

10 weeks to Christmas Eve tomorrow (15th October) - so 30lbs AT LEAST !! keep us posted ....

Debz xx

Hello!!

I see your 12 something now and you hope to be 9 stone.

Debz is right 30lbs. between now and Christmas is doable.

Love Mini xxx

30lb? cool good target. That'll mean I can aim to be 11 stone 4. Thats still 2 stone 4 off my target - but will mean I am over half way to my target!

That dress is amazing Nikki!!! Not sure I would ever be able to carry that off - where did you get that picture?

that dress is gorgeous!! absolutely stunning! i could never wear anything like that, im a stumpy 5 foot 4, u def need legs for that dress!

i would absolutely love to be 9st anything at xmas time, am 11st 2 now so i think it seems do-able.

wow gorgous dress

lovely dress i plan to be size 10/12 for crimb. check out the crimbo challenge..lots of us on it i am a size 14 at minute. i will do it!!!:D

The dress is on ebay... it is just one of a number I am looking at, hoping to have the confidence to wear that sort of dress, although I am not sure would have to have some fantastic invisible underwear!!!

Love

It is 10 weeks to Christmas and I am aiming for 3lbs per week, so 30lbs in total!!

Hoping for a little more than that so well over 2 stones off!!

I am aiming to be back into the 11's by xmas.

I weighed in at 14st 5lbs today and started today so this is doable for me :D

Back