ops

nico

i've been trying on and off to get started on exante for nearly a year and still have six weeks of shakes left :banghead:. but when i took my daughter to swimming lessons last night i decied to weigh myself and was shocked at the result 15 stone 1 lb :help2: so this is it, i'm gonig to lose this weight for christmas (i hope) and i don't want to waste the money i have spent on the shakes and they run out the end of next month ahhh.

Welcome Nico! Well done on talking the first step!
I'm sure many of us have similar stories of almost getting started but not quite. Getting your head in the right place in order to stick to the diet and stay focused & motivated is so important. I've found constantly imagining all the positive differences it will make to my life has been v useful as well as a bit of fantasy shopping of a gorgeous outfit I am going to treat myself to at Christmas!!
When are you starting? Keep coming back for a chat!
Lots & lots of luck!
Helen
X

Good luck

thanks all for your replys it means alot
i've started to day and so far so good, this time im in it for the long hall.
i've just been up the attic and found size 14 jeans i havent fitted into them since before i fell pregnant with my daughter and shes 7 1/2 now! about time i fitted back into them i think lol

well i made it through the first day yay me just the next 104 days to go lol

Well done Nico!! Try not to think about the long stretch ahead - just take one day at a time, and the rest will take care of itself... and I know it's going to sound like a cliche, but looking back it will seem like a total flash!! I did LL for about 6 months and it seems like a blip now - although there were times where it dragged, I'm sure... :)

Keep posting and have a brilliant day :) x

i'm only on day 2 but all i think about is food, i know its hard when you have to think about the rest of the family, but one thing i have realized is that even though i think about food the majority of the time i don't really want any

pity i didn't realize that before i put all this weight on lol​

Hi Nico,

Me too! My family are having some amazing meals thanks to my current obsession with food, none of which I am interested in eating! Long may it continue.

Good luck x :)

Good luck
xx

Back