Options Hot Choc Drinks - New flavour

El Nino

I love these flavoured hot choc drinks. Thought I had found my favourite when I tried Jazzy Ginger, but this morning I found a new one and have just made it now...... White choc and raspberry. It is fab! Smells like warm raspberry jam and tastes great, not too sweet.

yum :D:):D

Oo that sounds lovely, will have to be purchasing one of those me thinks! I quite like them mixed up in natural fromage frais too, but maybe i'm just a bit weird :crazy:

Theresa x

What does the Jazzy ginger one taste like? Never heard of those flavours but will def be on the look out as we all love hot choc in the winter x

Oo that sounds lovely, will have to be purchasing one of those me thinks! I quite like them mixed up in natural fromage frais too, but maybe i'm just a bit weird :crazy:

Theresa x
I do that too, so thick and creamy. xxx

Cor. Fancy both of them (and with the fromage frais). Yum. Will try that :)

I think they are between 1.5 and 2.5 syns each depending on flavour. Ginger one is lovely, smells more gingery than it taste's.
Am just drinking a double choc one now, nicer than the belgian choc one!
Will try mixing one into a plain yoghurt, sounds good....

:)

ps cinnamon one is nice as well!

OMG I want lots now!!!! Have to make do with my Aplen light - New flavour choc fudge!

Mmm sounds good. I love the coconut one. The ginger tastes great in a large coffee as well.

I love all these hot drink things. One of my favourites is horlicks extra light malt drink. mmmmmm

I will look out for the rapsberry, thanks for the heads up.

Emerald
X

Back