Optislim and exante

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by pizzle84, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Im kind of on exante at the moment (keep falling off the wagon if im really honest.) Iv only got 3 days worth of shakes left and cant by any one ones till next weeks so.......do you think its ok to have an exante shake for breakfast then replace the other 2 shakes in the day with some left over optislim shakes i have?? it'll just be for the one week. What would this do to my weight loss do you think?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nasher and Basher

Nasher and Basher Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.2lb(1.76%)
    A exante shake is around 200 calories, I am unsure about how many calories Optislim has, but as a vlcd diet it will be under 800 calories with 3 packs, so with a mixture of both you should be still having a vlcd diet week.

The only real issues is the nutrition, as you need 3 Optislim to get you complete nutrition requirements the exact same as exante, 3 packs are needed. I would suggest that you supplement your week with a vitamin to provide you with all your nutrition requirements, and only do this diet plan as a temporary measure.

I hope this helps

4. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Thats brilliant thankyou :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.