Optislim Soup

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Just had my first Optislim soup. It was really lovely but like Heinz soup. Was very filling and made a nice change from the shakes. I think in Australia they sell a Pumpkin soup as well , that would be nice. Which shake is your favorite?

is it really that nice??

yeah it was really nice, I have a couple more and really will look forward to them. I did put more water with it than it says but then I always do with the shakes as well. Try it , if you like tomato soup then you will enjoy it.

doesn't it feel and taste grainy?

ahhhh the lipotrim soups are foul!! really grainy and they taste nasty. I thought the optislim shakes were a little grainy too, maybe i just need to get used to them.

I must just be more greedy than you then, I must swallow them so fast I cant taste them properly haha.
Will be interested to see if Exante taste nice.

So how do you do optislim? 2 shakes and a meal? what kind of meals do you have?

I do 2 shakes , 1 at breakfast, mid morning, hard boiled egg, 1 shake at lunch, cup of home made vegtable soup in afternoon. My main meal is always Quorn roast or Quorn sausage sliced really thinly with veg or salad. Evening time a piece of fruit and maybe a diet hot choc before bed. It has worked really well for me.

sounds good, how much have you lost so far? i really need to lose 3.5 stone by july 1st do you think i could do it?

I have only been on it a week and have lost 7lb, so cant say what I am going to lose in a month, you have 3 months to lose 3 stone ish so it could be done. I have not been eating potatoes or rice or bread with my evening meal and I think this has really helped. I also bought the fibre that you add to drinks so I dont get bunged up.

iv got some fibregel sachets, do you just mix them into your shakes or drink them seperately?

Dont know sorry , the stuff I got is taste free and you just add it to shakes. Think fibre gel is orange flavour isnt it?

its either orange or flavourless, iv got the flavourless ones.

Dunno then, mix it up with your shake then, thats what Optislim tell you to do with theirs. Its because there is no fibre in their shakes. Dont know why they dont put it in them.

thats odd to not add fibre. think i'll just add it to the shake and see how it tastes, thanks.

I have just ordered a starter pack, fingers crossed it will arrive soon.

I did Exante last year but the shakes used to give me a terrible stomach ache and trapped wind so i am glad Optislim is around as I would like to start a LCD which is affordable.

Godd luck to those starting Optislim (including myself.....lol)

I have just ordered a starter pack, fingers crossed it will arrive soon.

I did Exante last year but the shakes used to give me a terrible stomach ache and trapped wind so i am glad Optislim is around as I would like to start a LCD which is affordable.

Godd luck to those starting Optislim (including myself.....lol)
Sarsh dont forget to get a pck of fibre to add to shakes , there is none in shakes and it says to add it. YOu still get some fibre from the food you eat but maybe not enough.

Sarsh dont forget to get a pck of fibre to add to shakes , there is none in shakes and it says to add it. YOu still get some fibre from the food you eat but maybe not enough.

Thanks for that. My shakes came on Sat so have started today.

I had the Lemon cheesecake shakes this morning - quite nice!

Back