Optislim vs lipotrim

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
ok so on lipotrim you replace all meals with 3 shakes but with optislim you only replace 2 meals then have snacks and a 500cal...ish meal but why? why cant you do optislim like lipotrim and replace all 3 meals with the shakes?

The optislim shakes etc will be higher in carbs and sugar probably but they won't have all the vitamins nutrients etc that the VLCDs have and put you in ketosis. Kind of like slimfast and biggest loser

so if i decided to replace 3 meals a day with optislim (hypothetically speaking) would i still lose weight?

As you would be only having 600 cals a day I expect you would. Might be starving though.

Iv got alot to lose so i could never see myself starving to a thin Stick....hopefully i'll be a thin stick one day though but through the diet lol

do a proper VLCD if you want to have just shakes. optislim is not a VLCD

I cant do LT because i cant get the time of work to get to my gp each week. Exante seems very expensive too. Because iv done LT before im thinking i want to lose the 1stone a month like im used to, how much do you lose on exante a month?

No i usually get it through my gp, i see a nurse once a week for a weight in and check up. Just looking at exante but the only problem with the bumper pack is I really dont like strawberry or vanilla flavoured shakes :( think id have to spend the extra money to have flavours i like.

if someone would do that then id happily swap :)

to be honest i cant complain at £25 a week, i'll just hold my nose a swallow the vanilla and strawberry in one go!

im on optislim (only been on it a week) but thinking of swapping to exante.

only 3lb, saying that its not even been a full week yet, its only about 4 days. I want a complete food replacement diet and when i brought optislim shakes thats what i thought it was.

3lb is alot more than what i lost when i was on it.... then again i did cheat a little!
ive still got loads of the shakes left, so ill be starting back on it tommorow and sticking to it this time. purposely ate all the chocolate in the house to stop myself being tempted and bought 100 cals or under snacks to eat. i will do it this time....

Back