orange tongue!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glammam, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Now I have seen others comment on that yucky feeling in the mouth but I looked at my furry tongue in the mirror today and it is orange! Is this normal? :confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cazzy b

cazzy b Full Member

Diet:
    be-yu
    not had that myself but will watch out for it now.

4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Ha Ha! Not sure the colour matters :)

Invest in a tongue cleaner - the one they sell in tescos is good. Apparently this 'problem' is because it's eating and chewing things that cleans the tongue and removes (smelly) bacteria from it. As we're not doing that we need to do it manually - I wouldn't worry about the colour though .... unless anyone knows any different?? x

5. kered

kered Gold Member

My tongue got discoloured but I put it down to smoking and as Jan says, the eating and chewing would normally wash this away. I brushed my tongue every time I brushed my teeth.
    I am only on day 4 of refeeding and my tongue has already returned to its normal pink healthy colour.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.