Ordered, but what is the spag bol actually like, be honest lo

michellewild

Hi every1, at the moment i am on lipotrim, i have just ordered some slim and save sachets, i also ordered some spagetti bolognase, what are these like?? are they actually edible because when i tried the soup on lipotrim i could not keep it down it was rank lol, will be

I've been on LT in the past too but the soup was rank! The spag bol is nice (as are the bars and premium shakes). Quite spicy though. Hope you enjoy it.

I've got to say, I love the spag bol. Possibly it's general food deprivation talking but I get quite excited thinking I've got something warm, savoury and meal-like to come home to :)

It tastes really fab. I chop up peppers to add when it goes in the microwave and it is so filling. I feel true.y stuffed. It feels like comfort food now the chill is starting to set in.
You will really enjoy it. Have you got cottage pie too? Much blander.

I love it and have it with the 200 gms veg so don't feel deprived

Oh so i can add veg to it aswell, mm yum yum, no i havent ordered cottage pie is that good aswell, i was gonna but the picture of it on the slim and save site looks horrid lol, i just ordered 7 spag bol and the rest banana and choc milkshake, its gotta be better than lipotrim i really miss sitting down with my children for tea, so at least with spag bol i can do this xx

vj said:
It tastes really fab. I chop up peppers to add when it goes in the microwave and it is so filling. I feel true.y stuffed. It feels like comfort food now the chill is starting to set in.
You will really enjoy it. Have you got cottage pie too? Much blander.

Tastes nice with raw mushrooms too, I don't know if you can microwave them though...

Anyone use any other veggies? :)

Tastes nice with raw mushrooms too, I don't know if you can microwave them though...

Anyone use any other veggies? :)

I microwave the mushrooms and add them to the spag bol with steamed peppers too. I also sometimes have a couple of asparagus spears or a couple of florets of broccoli on the side :)

Mushrooms raw or dry fried, peppers or spinach are my standby vegetables for the spag bol. Alternatively, cooking up the spag bol and spooning into lettuce leaves is also a really tasty option - just like the lettuce cups you get at some eateries :)

Back