ordered samples

Trim T

I am currently using LLT, but am starting to run low on supplies so I've ordered a few sns samples to try and maybe joining you all in a couple of weeks.

I have ordered a bar to try which i am slightly worried about, having never used the bars before i have concerns that they may hinder my weightloss, and/or start cravings :confused:

T x

Some people do have issues with the bars but most have no problems at all. In fact I rather enjoy the odd bar in a cafe with a coffee (in fact I'm doing that right now!). They are very useful when out and about. I tend to keep a couple in my handbag and a couple in the car glovebox so I always know I'm ok if anything unexpected happens.

The bars are higher in carbs than the other packs and so are limited to one per day. For the vast majority of people this isn't a problem but fir a few it can be more difficult. They only way to know is to try! I only have bars when I'm out so if I'm not out over a meal time I don't have a bar that day. That seems to me a reasonable compromise and I am more than happy with my weight loss.

sounds good weasey, thanks for that.

I think i will avoid bars while at home, and use them as an occasional treat, maybe for cinema etc.

Obviously that's if i like them at all! lol

The lemon yog & white choc bar is only 129 cals & 8.8 carbs so lower than some shakes, its really yummy.

I've not tried that one yet it's in my months order which will now be delivered at mums tomorrow.

I shall try it see what it's like after this week, having a break from the bars as its totm so going to see if it makes any difference x

The lemon one seems to be love or hate - personally I love it! I also love the museli one though which some people say is like cardboard... The choc truffa one is super yummy but for some reason I don't have it that often. The honey and nougart one is only ok.

I have a bar everyday for breakfast and its not seemed to do anything to the weight loss (day 4 and lost 8lb so far in first week - shh don't tell anyone I weighed myself before Saturday when my week is up).
The reason I think I failed on other VLCD's is just drinking liquids, I need to chew and having the bars and meals make it so much more bearable. My view is this is long term and anything that will help me stick to the programme rather than give up after a month is a bonus and if that means losing half a pound less a week then I can live with that xx

well my order arrived today, yippee!

I've already tried the lemon,yoghurt,white choc bar and it was yummy. I feel quite full, maybe even a little bloated. Is that normal?

gonna have cottage pie for tea and that will ultimately decide if i make an order from sns. I'm quite excited.

T x

I felt really full after my lemon bar when i was testing the items lol. I don't feel as full with the choc bar but them i am yet to eat a full one as i am tending to half it.

The choc trufa bar i think is amazing it is sort of a chewy fudge texture with a rich cho taste...yummy and defo help with choc cravings!!

The lemon bar i am sitting on the fence, not sure if i like it or would just eat it cause it's there lol. It will possibly grow on me more the mor ei eat it :)

I liked it, the texture surprised me. I didn't expect it to be chewy, don't know why lol.

But they are yummy and if i like the other samples I'll place an order that includes a few bars.

As you are trying cottage pie as your first meal, can I just recommend to try a bit and add black pepper/dry herbs/ground garlic to taste. It's my favourite meal, just eaten it in fact but is quite bland so I add bits to it.

MiniMoosh said:
As you are trying cottage pie as your first meal, can I just recommend to try a bit and add black pepper/dry herbs/ground garlic to taste. It's my favourite meal, just eaten it in fact but is quite bland so I add bits to it.

I tried it as was, I've been eating the LLC shepherds pie which is very bland in comparison.

I quite enjoyed it to be honest.

I'm gonna try the caramel shake tomorrow for breakfast :)

Back