Ordered tonight! Newbie Alert

ww_horror

:D:D

Excited excited excited.
Have been doing propoints since end of august last year so slow and steady been losing lbs, but a weekendaway then xmas and new year saw mepile on 16lbs:eek: in 6 weeks!

Been feeling so low today after trying on a size 20 dress out of newlook and it being too tight and looking all lumpy and pregnant:cry:

So taken the plunge and ordered slim and save

|Just shakesfor now, so i can totally forget about food....apart fromhaving to make boyfriendsand my sons meals everyday and sometimes for part of my job.

Looking forward to some ketosis sleep, good skin and less fat!

Good luck ww horror, you done the hardest part buy taking the plunge and ordering it.
The first 3-5 days are the toughest but once your over that you will feel great, especially with the amazing weight lose you will see.
These forums definitely help you through the tough times
When are you planning to start??

Good luck! When are you starting? I went low-carb before I started and I think it helped get past the first few days, some people have quite a bad first week.

Welcome WW Horror. The hardest bit is getting the motivation and impetus to stick with it. If you can crack that you'll be fine. Doing shakes only is hard but a good way to break the food demons, and that leaves you with lots of other things to try when you crave a bit of variety.

Thanks guys, feeling so positive right now when i felt hellish earlier today.

Starting when the packs arrive, im guessing Tuesday, as it will porb be dispatched tomorrow, when did you guys recieve your packs after ordering?

ahhh imagine losing 3-4lbs every week! bliss on a stick or in a shake i should say

Where abouts are you? I'm in the Borders xx

Oh, and I ordered some stuff yesterday and hope it'll be here Tues.

Oh I'm right on the coast too but a bit further down than you I should think. We're between Dunbar and Berwick Upon Tweed xx

ahh cool, im just between musselburgh and haddington, was at sunday market today, bit rubbish not a book to be had, nice to know someone close by is on TFR makes it more real and less daunting

Well good luck hen. It's not too terrible once you get used to it xx

Hello and welcom!!

Congrats on taking the first plunge it's the hardest bit!!

Writing and reading diaries are such a welcome distraction from food until you get past the hadest bits!! Hopefully the initial excitement and enthusiasm will help you cruise into Ketosis... however we all know very very well that the first few days can feel like weeks!!

Good luck!

xxx

Good luck WWH! You're in excellent company here! :) (If you can bear it, can you say a few points about how WW Propoints works? I've never heard of it and can't bear to leave the many unread posts here, in order to discover more on the WW forum!

Giza - propoints is actually a very good plan very flexible hence its growing popularity.

Previously ww worked on points wich was calories and fat, not propoints which is worked out on protein, fats carbs and fibre , so much more comprehensive

so previously a bar chocolate and a chicken breast would be equal points, sp most people would chose a bar of choclolate - not very healthy now with new calculations the healthy chicken is so much lower than a bar of chocolate encourging better food choices. Evry food has a points value and most fruit and veg have 0 point value to encourage your RDA of fruit and veg

So your given daily points to use based on height weigh and activity minimum 26(i am on 37) and everyone gets 49 weekly points to use or not use as you please. I used them on a meal out with family.

you can also earn points to eat or just to aid your weight lose.

So once you lose 7lbs or go into next stone bracket you drop a point, hence gradual and sustainable weightloss

So i know myself i will go back to ww to maintain

eeek, hope ive not over complicated it, if im not being clear just ask me again to re answer lol

Thanks for that info WW_horror, I've wondered about WW but never been able to go to find out! I've use WW products when losing weight as they are everywhere, and I bought the mag but didn't really have much basic info in it.

Thanks for that WW Horror - sounds way too complicated for me but I'm sure it's well planned! Good to know though!

Hiya! Let us know when your packs arrive and you can start. Gear yourself up mentally and make use of this forum there is no way I could do this alone xx

Blimey WW, I think you've just reminded me why something like WW would never work for me! I couldn't be doing with all that counting! Oh and maybe you should change your name to S&S Horror or VLCD Horror now? :)

Back