Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ordering Uniform

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chuffy_29, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Some of you will remember Frontierphil ordering his stab vest (i think) in a significantly smaller size sometime ago, well today i had to order my new workwear (uniform to everyone else!) So i went through the order and was going to order everything in my now normal size 18, till i tried on a couple of items. I tried some cargo pants in size 18, wouldn't do up (2inches short!) but fitted fine everywhere else so went for a 20...but our suit trousers apparently come up large so order them in an 18. I tried a 14(!!!) blouse which did up but if i reached for anything would have burst, so i went for 16, and a 16 jacket i tried fit too. The jumpers however are "skinny" fit so had to get an XL and got a L fleece as they were massive too. I was so pleased with the shirt size but then annoyed at the cargo pants...and more annoyed at the variety of sizes i had to order..bet the coppers don't have this kind of trouble!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Chuffy dont be to down uniform always comes up small sometimes up to 2 sizes smaller from my experience! You have done well so chin up chick!!

4. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Hi

Uniform is a mine field , most sizes are all over the place as most are made in India or China and imported. It sounds like you have reduced your size so well done.

It s not alexandra clothing by any chance?

Phil x

5. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Phil...how did you guess?! It certainly is Alexandra...gotta love the PPE stuff!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is there any other kind :giggle:

My uniform skirts are too big but the company who provide them have lost the tender so we cant get any more til they get a new supplier... itll be the same crap quality and same mad sizing no doubt :rolleyes:

7. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't even start me on the polyester cotton blend shirts, and the polyester wool jumpers......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.