Ordering Uniform

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Some of you will remember Frontierphil ordering his stab vest (i think) in a significantly smaller size sometime ago, well today i had to order my new workwear (uniform to everyone else!) So i went through the order and was going to order everything in my now normal size 18, till i tried on a couple of items. I tried some cargo pants in size 18, wouldn't do up (2inches short!) but fitted fine everywhere else so went for a 20...but our suit trousers apparently come up large so order them in an 18. I tried a 14(!!!) blouse which did up but if i reached for anything would have burst, so i went for 16, and a 16 jacket i tried fit too. The jumpers however are "skinny" fit so had to get an XL and got a L fleece as they were massive too. I was so pleased with the shirt size but then annoyed at the cargo pants...and more annoyed at the variety of sizes i had to order..bet the coppers don't have this kind of trouble!!!!

Chuffy dont be to down uniform always comes up small sometimes up to 2 sizes smaller from my experience! You have done well so chin up chick!!

Hi

Uniform is a mine field , most sizes are all over the place as most are made in India or China and imported. It sounds like you have reduced your size so well done.

It s not alexandra clothing by any chance?

Phil x

It s not alexandra clothing by any chance?

Phil x

Is there any other kind :giggle:

My uniform skirts are too big but the company who provide them have lost the tender so we cant get any more til they get a new supplier... itll be the same crap quality and same mad sizing no doubt :rolleyes:

Back