orders taking longer???

michellewild

HI, i ordered my supplies on friday early about 10am, they are usually really good and turn up the very next morning with the post man, but didnt, they didnt arrive yesterday neither,i have tried to speak to someone on the s and s site, but everytime i do it turns of the live chat and then says leave a message and they will get back to me, but i still have no answer from them, has the delivery changed(to how long it takes to arrive) only got 1 atkin bar left now :eek::eek::eek: xxx

Grrr still no delivery, post man been and gone, sns got back to me and said it had been dispatched from them on friday,SO WHERE IS IT booo hooo, all out of products now as i had my last atkins bar for breakie :-( xxx

Might want to do a protein meal for lunch and tea whilst you sort out where the parcel is?

Have you tried calling them? I called yesterday as i couldn't do order on the site as needed password resetting. My 28 days supplies arrived about 15 minutes ago. Rob said they have been very busy but they should've dispatched your order. I received email saying parcel had been dispatched. Worth calling them you don't want to risk going of plan. So glad I have switched from CD to SnS!

michellewild said:
HI, i ordered my supplies on friday early about 10am, they are usually really good and turn up the very next morning with the post man, but didnt, they didnt arrive yesterday neither,i have tried to speak to someone on the s and s site, but everytime i do it turns of the live chat and then says leave a message and they will get back to me, but i still have no answer from them, has the delivery changed(to how long it takes to arrive) only got 1 atkin bar left now :eek::eek::eek: xxx

I ordered late sat night, was dispatched lastnight and arrived early this mornin so dont know why urs hasnt. Hope u get it soon!x

its usually always my postman who brings mine,as i get in on a weekly basis and as its only a small box the postie has it, nipped out and bought 2 more atkin bars, went and met my oh earlier for some dinner as he had our son with him(he likes to go work with dad) of all places they wanted to go mcds, so i had grilled chicken salad,no dressing,and oh had the tomatoes :D ,gonna give it till tomoz see if it comes,just wondering what else i shoul eat later now?? had atkin bar for breaki,and chicken salad for dinner,so what else do you lovely peeps think is best to have xxx

Hope it turns up soon for you :confused:

Which postage do you all use, I have gone for first class recorded for my first order. Also does paying through paypal cause any delay?

I would have another chicken meal with veg or maybe some fish this evening, so 2 of the S&S protein meals. Not much else you can do if you haven't got any packs.

Wooooooop i have just had a rummage through my cupboards and have found 2 sns fruit shakes :eek:, so i will have that for my tea, and maybe a couple of sticks of celery to munch on with a coffee tonight, thanks for your help girlies, just hope my order comes tomorrow now, fingers crossed xxx

you are so strong! if i didnt have any left i would be like oh well off plan today then! massive admiration!!!

awww thanks hunnie, well i only have this month to go and then hopefully i will be at goal :D , so trying sooo damn hard to be a good girl ;) xx

good work with this will power you will be there in no time!! xx

I only had my samples delivered via Royal Mail and they arrived within 1 day. My other order was a lot bigger so it was delivered by City Link.
Through personal experience of buying other things, Royal Mail first class can be speedy and other times it can be slower which can get a little frustrating, especially when you are in need of the order. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

Well still no sign of delivery, post man been and gone again !!, spoke to rob by email as he said to let him know if the do or dont turn up today, just emailed him to let him know, as i need to get some more sent out as i recieved an email saying to order before 2 oclock to get them intime before the bank holiday :cry:

Wahoooooo, 1 of my deliverys have just come, the 1 i ordered yesterday to get intime for easter bank hol, the fab city link man just turned up,just need the other order to come that i ordered last friday,hopefully the lovely postie will have it with him today , am very happy now i have all my supplies :D xx

Good news!

Back