• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oreo cheesecake - slightly diff and less syns.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey all..
this isnt me being creative, more of a cock up on my side..

However, i went to make Britmums oreo cheesecake last night, but my god i could not get my base to stay put, so in the end, i thought.. **** it lol.. and after mixing my quark, sweetener and eggs, i just wacked in the 6 crushed oreos and electric whisked. Now, of course this means no 'crunchy base' as such, and i wont lie, after whisking the colour is slightly suspicious, but the end result is a nice creamy cheesecake, with tonnes of blobs of soft oreo, throught the entire lot, and a general chocolate taste.

i cut mine into 8, which because of the 2 oreo cookies i didnt include becase i used the base instead, it made the entire lot 15 syns.. 2 per slice... and it was yum! xox

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st2lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 6st7lb(35.83%)
Sounds yummy thanks for that

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good variation Fern, it is a nightmare to do the base bit.

I tend to make the mini ones now, where you just put the whole oreo in a cupcake case for the base. Very yummy. I find they keep longer in the fridge too.

I tried these also- much easier and boy where they yummy,

my sw class also liked them ;) xxx

S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
I make mine in ramekin dishes.. haven't tried the oreo one, but I'm going to.. it sounds YUMMMM!

gl12282

Plodding on.......
S: 17st9lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 3st3lb(18.22%)
ha ha ! I know the feeling lightisfading :)