oreo cheesecake - slightly diff and less syns.

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hey all..
this isnt me being creative, more of a cock up on my side..

However, i went to make Britmums oreo cheesecake last night, but my god i could not get my base to stay put, so in the end, i thought.. **** it lol.. and after mixing my quark, sweetener and eggs, i just wacked in the 6 crushed oreos and electric whisked. Now, of course this means no 'crunchy base' as such, and i wont lie, after whisking the colour is slightly suspicious, but the end result is a nice creamy cheesecake, with tonnes of blobs of soft oreo, throught the entire lot, and a general chocolate taste.

i cut mine into 8, which because of the 2 oreo cookies i didnt include becase i used the base instead, it made the entire lot 15 syns.. 2 per slice... and it was yum! xox

Sounds yummy thanks for that

Sounds great Fern. Have got all the ingredients in except oreo's so I know what I'm looking for tomorrow:)

good variation Fern, it is a nightmare to do the base bit.

I tend to make the mini ones now, where you just put the whole oreo in a cupcake case for the base. Very yummy. I find they keep longer in the fridge too.

good variation Fern, it is a nightmare to do the base bit.

I tend to make the mini ones now, where you just put the whole oreo in a cupcake case for the base. Very yummy. I find they keep longer in the fridge too.

I tried these also- much easier and boy where they yummy,

my sw class also liked them ;) xxx

This looks gorg - biggest worry would be that i eat a whole half! Never come across the slimmingeats.com website before = hours of fun. I love recipes.

I make mine in ramekin dishes.. haven't tried the oreo one, but I'm going to.. it sounds YUMMMM!

ha ha ! I know the feeling lightisfading :)

Just made this with bourbons instead was really naughty and with changing the recipe slightly only 3.5 syns a slice. Lovely

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Back