Oriental Chilli soup

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
WOW what a kick that has!!!!!!!!!!!!Yummy too.So far I ahven't found a shake or soup I don't like, although I am only on day 2 so am sure I will find one I am not so keen on. Am a bit sad and get excited each 'meal' time in anticipation of trying another new flavour lol

HEY all the soups n shaks are grt :D hehe love the choco mint n orange :D

The chilli soup and the spicy tomato soup are the only two I like. I'll drink the chicken one at a push!

i only really like the veg soup, especially with lots of pepper!

i also found that, after a week on SS, my tastebuds changed - i *hated* strawberry at first, and now i really like it :) i loved vanilla at first, and now can't stand it.

i think the oriental chilli is def the best soup by far but its true, your taste buds do change as you go along and something you loved at the beginning you may end up hating and vice versa. Best thing to do is to try everything! lol xx

Never tried this one, might have to though. The tomato one for me personally was vile. Smell, taste and texture were just wrong. But as other posters have said everbodies tastes are different. Love the choccie shake hot and banana and s'berry cool.

I hated the chilli soup, and the tomato! Love the veg tho that's my fave!

I find my tastes changed a lot. I try to keep plenty spare so that if I don't really feel like a certain flavour, I have plenty others to choose from. At the beginning I loved the tomato, then I hated it and now I like it again.

Numnum's!!!!!!!!!! How can you not like chocolate pmsl. Had a porridge this morning but had to add some nutmeg to it. Was very watery, but fairly tastey.

at first i loved the porridge but now i hate it, when i moved up to SS+ i went down 1 shake as i have 4 a day on SS so out went the porridge so gonna swap them when i go for WI next week ;)

Wish I didn't like chocolate

Hi there,
Just started again today and feeling peckish now so came on here for distraction!!
I can't bear any of the soups and love strawberry best--but not the tetra!
For me it has to be chocolate tetra every dinner time and pot luck for the others!
Funny how we all have different taste buds!

I only ever buy the choc tetras, the others are awful!
I tend to have a tetra at lunch time, a soup at tea time and a cut up bar at around 9pm when the rest of the family are picking on food!!

lol! yeah they are vile! and totally not worthy of 3 more cals!
I have a choc tetra every day around lunch time, i find them so handy as im never sure where i might be at lunch time!
if im going out i wrap one in a plastic bag with a tiny ice pack, stays nice and cold then!

lol!
yeah they are v discreet, no-one bats an eyelid at them, and no-one has ever noticed that i dont 'eat' lunch! theyre all too busy pigging out to take any notice of what im doing!

Nobody knows im doing CD apart from my mum. I only have the tetras nobody knows even on the bus i drink away. haha

Back