Oriental Chilli

mypartyiz

It's got to be said, this morning i had a chocolate mint porridge type idea and thought it was quite good and smelled great.

But I'v just made myself a hot bowl of oriental chilli soup and it hums! lol.

Let's hope it tastes nicer then it smells ay lol :D

xxxx

I don't like it, too many bits that I don't know what they taste of!!

I prefer the veg and chicken & Mushroom...

Loads of chilli!!

Love

chilli.......... euuugh boke boke boke!!! lol thats just my opinion tho... i cudnt even get halfway thru it wen i tried lol xx

yep, definitly rank lol.

i DO NOT want to eat this but if i dont then iv buggerd the diet up within 5 hours of starting it! good one! lol

xxxxxx

lol wish id thought of that!

strawberry shake n ice sounds good to me.

i got loads of these aswel and i dont like them at all lol. what shall i do?

xxxxx

Another no for the chilli here, its the only one I gagged on.

You can swap any you dont like next time you see your CDC

just ring your cdc n ask if theyl swap it with different flavours you do like... it should be fine!!! xxx

i might ask my mum to swap all my chilli for her tomato. good job i got more sweet the soup ay! lol. does it matter that im not finishing this soup because i'm really NOT finishing it lol​

?​

xxxx​

whats a magic bullet?

i just followed the intsructions on the back of the packet lol.

my mums gone to work and left me to work it all out on my billy haha

xxxx

the soups are def mixed better with a hand whisk in a bowl - not in the blender or else you get the chemical mingin foam crap at the top lol n the shakes are good in the blender or else theyr all lumpy!!

Hi there

I dont really like any of the soups ~ bit disgusting, but there is always a little trick, you can make lovely crisps in the microwave with the chilli soup mix ~ delicious and you feel like you are eating normal ly if you get my drift
Actually I dont really like any of the packets but the banana tetra block is really lovely if you put it in the freezer for a bit (tastes like banana icecream). You will find a way to get it down you and your CDC will swop any you dont like
Check out all of the recipes and have a play
This diet is amazing with some fantastic results, some of us met up in Birmingham last week and I was amazed at the girls who had lost 10 or 11 or even 13 stone. We had a fab time even though we did not drink or eat (now dont that sound strange he he)

GOOD LUCK

lol o jesus! wel, got manky cold chilli soup in a bowl next 2 me now, n jus about 2 do my 15th toilet run so far 2day so as i go past this kitchen i mite get rid of it coz it smells a bit now lol.

dont think my mum ever has shakes, she jus lives off soup n muffins lol. ill give 'em a try though! wont hurt will it. lol

will it?!

haha

xxxx

yea my mum went to birmingham this weekend just gone and said that some people have been doing really well!

shes lost nearly 8 stone now herself, u probably know her if you where there lol. my mums jennie :D the crazy bint lol

xxxx

Hey. Make a chilli muffin...

ONLY KIDDING.

Whenever I try my hand at a muffin it doesn't come out right. My attempt at crisps was disastrous... must give both another go!

yea my mum went to birmingham this weekend just gone and said that some people have been doing really well!

shes lost nearly 8 stone now herself, u probably know her if you where there lol. my mums jennie :D the crazy bint lol

xxxx

Watch it Zoe , your Mum is one of the most popular members on here and we all love her.:) lol

Pam

lol she may be very popular, but she's a crazy bint none the less ha ha :D

xxxxx

Back