Original Healthy Extras

Quins

Gold Member
I hope I'm getting this right. .. Original day today do can have 2 H.E A and B?

A can be cheese and milk allowance?
B cereal and fibre?

So, I could have crunchy weetabix breakfast (42g or less? ) with muller lite and banana? Healthy B
Can I then have 8oz jacket spud with dinner for 2nd B?

Do I need to have some dairylea lite to make up the A, I never tend to get through by milk allowance?

Grateful as always for your knowledgeable advice.

I will follow one of the red day menus from tne latest mag.

B. Boiled eggs, 2 wm toast, grapefruit

L. Cold meatsl gherkins, salad, 28g cheddar and bag of ryvita minis

D. Cod wrapped in bacon, broccoli and carrots . Grapes

Has this got all the H. E in it?

There is a note in the side for Sw members 'another H. E A and both of your B choices have been built into the menu'

can I swap the minis for potatoes?

Yes, you can swap the ryvita minis for potatoes.

What the note means is that you can still have an A choice of milk as well as those included in the menus.

Yes in a red day two of each HEXA HEXB ,but it does say you can choose one or two HEXA if wish. So don't worry if you don't eat two. I never understand this,as I could eat ten HEXA HEXB ;)

Quins said:
I will follow one of the red day menus from tne latest mag.

B. Boiled eggs, 2 wm toast, grapefruit

L. Cold meatsl gherkins, salad, 28g cheddar and bag of ryvita minis

D. Cod wrapped in bacon, broccoli and carrots . Grapes

Has this got all the H. E in it?

There is a note in the side for Sw members 'another H. E A and both of your B choices have been built into the menu'

can I swap the minis for potatoes?

That has one HEXA 28 g cheese and HEXB minis and wholemeal toast, its just missing a HEXA. Yes you can swap minis for jacket spud, but remember to check dry weight allowance not cooked ;)

That's the nearest weight I could find in the bag, do I have to make it up?

No the point in weighing it is just to make sure you dont eat *more than* a HEX worth. Its fine if you dont eat the whole HEX :)

PS dont forget it only counts as a HEX if you eat the skin too :)

No the point in weighing it is just to make sure you dont eat *more than* a HEX worth. Its fine if you dont eat the whole HEX :)

PS dont forget it only counts as a HEX if you eat the skin too :)

do do you not have to eat your whole hex.. say when i have milk left i always drink any remainder becasue i thought otherwise i would have to syn the amount ive already drank.??

Back