Original plan: help pls??!

It looks to me as if you're doing it right, maybe try varying your foods as you seem to be eating a lot of the same things everyday. What about trying a couple of green days .

you've got a point. i do tend to eat the same things a lot, but i really enjoy the fruit in the morning and salas or omlette are really easy. i'm trying to eat lots of speed foods this week - hopefully that'll make a difference.

I tried EE a couple of weeks again and STS - so am avoiding green and EE.

I agree...your plan looks fantastic and all the right things, but the same breakfast every day could get really boring.
Try having a look at the other food diaries for some help too Hun.

x

I agree...your plan looks fantastic and all the right things, but the same breakfast every day could get really boring.
Try having a look at the other food diaries for some help too Hun.

x

Thanks! I'll do that. I thought I was doing it right, but you start to doubt yourself when you gain :sigh:

You are doing it right Hun, but your body just gets used to eating the same things and as a result slows down the weight loss - pain I know!
I do 5 red days and 2 green days a week...add some green days if you can, especially as you are working out a lot, it gives your body something extra to work on. I prefer original days, but find that this combination works for me.

xx

okay, will give that a try. can i ask, what do you eat on your green days?? do you have a diary posted??

Back