OT/ Download festival tickets? Help!

kool will defo check it out at leeds this year!! :) who u looking forward to seeing?

don't think download has a silent disco must find out!

X

i really cant wait to see slipknot and the prodigy again, i saw prodigy about 10 years ago at V festival in leeds lol.
So many bands tho, would also like to see limp bizkit *blush* for old times sake lol. what bout you?

yeh seen slipknot a couple times randomly at festivals n stuch never actually paid 2 go c just them tho lol!

haha i can't stand limp bizkit i hated them. all the skater kids i knew used 2 wear those awful limp bizkit are better than everyone tshirts haha!!

prodigy will be fun! pendulum 2! both amazing festival music, sitting drunk in a sunny field :D

for old times sake it has 2 b marilyn manson haha i luved him when i was 11! lol!! never seen him b4 tho!

killswitch, ripper owens, youmeatsix (guilty pleasure lol) also excite me lol. and theres a fair few good bands on the random unknown stage so thats kool :)

x

sorry i was posting allover the place, it was cos my mate kept talking and i couldnt concentrate lol.
Dont hate me for wanting to see limp. i know they suck, just kinda a quilty pleasure. ooh didnt notice killswitch on there. and billy talent like them too. are u going down on the wednesday?
i like the idea of a pop up tent, sounds like something i could get the hang of lol

lol yeh u post junkie!! i see u joined a day after i did and have almost 400 posts already thats INSANE lol u need something productive 2 do with ur time :p haha i jest i jest! have a hug as compensation!

ah its ok i am all about the guilty pleasures lol. infact thatd b how we need 2 diet lmao!!

yeh well i like the 2 billy talent songs that i know :) killswitch are indeed a bit good! actually theres an insane amount of good bands this year :D

nah i wont b going down til thursday thats when the only bus from glasgow is! plus i dont really see the point in going down early. thursday is plenty of time theres no bands til friday! does get you a better camping spot i guess, but means u spend lots of extra money if you are there a day earlier, seriously its insane how expensive everything is there :(

yup pop up tents rock! tho theyr always much tinier than they say lol a 2 man will do one person with luggage at a push!

speaking of limp bizkit i saw them on tv a minute ago lol! got kerrang tv on in the background. anyways leaving interweb for the evening goodnight!!

oooh and congrats ur my first friend on here lol :p tho don't have enough posts to even see peoples profiles yet!

X

Download sounds amazing every year I wish I had the confidence to go! Maybe next year... My friend Adam came second last year in the download competition to find someone to host the interviews (something like that anyway!!) So he got VIP tickets and had a kick ass time - he goes every year.

Do have fun Andy! G*d you make me feel old! I saw the Beatles and the rolling stones when they had their student union passes:8855:

sorry i was posting allover the place, it was cos my mate kept talking and i couldnt concentrate lol.
Dont hate me for wanting to see limp. i know they suck, just kinda a quilty pleasure. ooh didnt notice killswitch on there. and billy talent like them too. are u going down on the wednesday?
i like the idea of a pop up tent, sounds like something i could get the hang of lol

Haha. I got a pop up tent last year.....and it rained inside :( This year we are going tangerine fields lol.........a little bit of extravagance but hey!

always make me wish i had a caravan lol. U dont recommend a cheap tent then lol. We need to start our own festival guide thread, just so i can pick everyones brains lol.
Hey Judimac that fantastic you saw the stones and the beatles, i dont think seeing limp bizkit can compete with that loll

always make me wish i had a caravan lol. U dont recommend a cheap tent then lol. We need to start our own festival guide thread, just so i can pick everyones brains lol.
Hey Judimac that fantastic you saw the stones and the beatles, i dont think seeing limp bizkit can compete with that loll

You are more than welcome to have my pop up tent lol. Its fine....it does the job and its easy to set up and carry but ......id rather buy a £15 tent from argos and take that. The pop up tents are £30.

Maybe im just spoilt haha :D

ive just been tipped off about some pop up tents in home bargins. I'll have to check it out. but thanks for the offer!

did u manage to get one? i am getting excited now! randomly my pop up tent kept me totally dry in the pissing rain the only problem is with condensation overnight if its really warm you wake up in the morning with the inside of ur tent all wet with condensation if you touch it lol!

glad 2 help with download any more Qs ask away!!

X

oh god, ive got a million of them. i did get a ticket. and now im crapping myself cos ive got like a week to sort myself out lol. i told u the ppl im going with havent helped, so untill i turn up there, im going at it alone.
ok cos im useless and your a veteran now lol. can u list some stuff off the top of ur head that u know you'll be taking. and please included the tent, i'll probabaly forget that other wise loll, sorry to be a pest

just popped on quickly to ask the syn value of my dinner lol! while my bf shaves his head haha

but will get advice list 4 ya :) infact is there anyway of sending private msgs on here?? i could email or msn you or something then

X

u can pm, but think u need a certain amount of posts tho, but the link ot my msn is under my avatar i think. thanks for helping i appreciate the advice :)

nah i don't see it

damn not being a post junkie! lol

X

could i put it up then delete it? you better answer asap lol

X

ah can you see my profile but i can't see yours? madness

kool i gota go now but will be online 2moro night and answer u then!

X

Back