OT food mentioned

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Ok just for giggles,

If you were on death row and you could have one meal, three courses, and two drinks what would you have?!

Has this changed since starting CD?

I would have Scallops or Gambas to start then Cajun Salmon with steamed veggies and spicy cous cous and then if i wasn't full good old profiteroles with hot chocolate sauce.

Probably washed down with a nice glass or 2 of Rioja

Defo changed since i started CD, i would probably have gone for deep friend garlic mushrooms, fillet steak pepper sauce onion rings and chips and then hot choc fudge cake with cream. Drink would have been Baileys (pint) LOL

Great Thread xx

Deep fried brie, crispy pizza with salad and cheese n biscuits with pink fizz and a jug of chilled water.....as you can see I love cheese! x

Megan...you have a death theme running today!!!

Will answer though this time... chinese...chinese & more chinese..lots of courses and Coke Zero .. :D

coke zero? sod that have the full sugar version, ur gonna snuff it anyway

Oooh, decisions decisions!

I think I would have potato skins filled with cheese and spring onions, then noodles and beansprouts from the chinese with my own tofu added to it and some big greasy onion rings. Dessert would be ben and jerry's chocolate macadamia ice cream.

Drinks would be cherry amarretto cocktails.

I also hate full fat coke....it is SO sweet it hurts my teeth, says the girl who could eat 5 chocolate bars in a row, an had never found a pudding that was too sickly!

near where I live there is an all you can eat chinese for 13:50 and that includes as much crispy pancakes! I cant even drive past it :D x

to start, something fishy in batter, like chunks of fish :D
I'd have noodles, with prawn, fish etc, coconut based sauce.
A great bit dirty bit of choc cake. Warm. With cream.
Drinks - calpico (its like a japanese milk drink)
and a cider.

Only me - how do you think of these questions, they are great though!

Unfortunately I love so many foods it would be hard to choose?

How about, garlic bread with cheese for starter
Then steak, chips, onion rings, mushy peas and grilled tomato
Finished by chocolate gateux and cream.

I'm amazed that I have evoked happy childhood memories from the 1970's - CD definitely does funny things to our minds!

I dont know how I think of them, I have a very random mind. I also play what wouldn't you do for a million quid a lot with drunk people and 'would you rather'!

Back