OT - Hair Colour

Hello everyone!

I know I've gone AWOL of late, due partly to being stupidly busy with boring university stuff (have any of you applied for graduate schemes? It is the most mind-numbing, time consuming process ever...) & because I've been floundering like an idiot with LT. However, I am well & truly back on track now!

Anyway, due to my foolish break in TFR my hair has now started falling out, so I was thinking that now would be a good time for a drastic change. I'm thinking of going super red, have already had my skin test, but now I'm worried! What do you think (sadly I won't turn into Christina Hendricks if I have red hair)? Picture of me pulling a stupid face (complete with odd claw pose) for reference. Feel free to scream "nooo" at me if you think it's a bad idea!

You're all doing brilliantly! I've had a browse through to catch up & I'm so pleased for & proud of all of you!! :)

Hannah

Attachments

• Photo 136.jpg
    Photo 136.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 57
  • voluptuous-christina-hendricks-talks-about-her-figure-2.jpg
    voluptuous-christina-hendricks-talks-about-her-figure-2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 53
Go for it hun make sure you get a good dye that wont damage your hair since its gonna be all new soon wen it grows back. Red will be really eye grabbing on you.

You have a fabulous head of hair and it will be stunning in a flame red. Make sure you go to a really good colourist so that you get really good quality colour. You will be divine!

Do it!!

It'll look ace on you, looks like you have the right complexion for it.

Plus, being dark, if you hate it that much, you could go back dark again easily.

I REALLY would love to go red but being blonde, if it goes bad, i'd have to go really dark to cover it - which would be as scary.

Will you put a pic up once you do it?? Good luck chick x

Aww Han you are so gorgeous no matter what hair colour you have. The red will be simply amazing :D so go for it - I love Red Hair and will be doing mine again soon - the redder the better lol

Go for it! it will look great with those lovely curls!!x

Back