OT Haircut, ideas...

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Only been to the hairdressers once by choice at 13ish and thinking should take the plunge and go in a few weeks to get tidied up a bit lol. Was having a browse and found this one - I don't want to look like Ms Klum but thought the style should be simple enough and still able to tie it back when doing exercising. Plus it's a small start on trying out a fringe for the first time in about 13 years lol

heidi_klum_l_11980.jpg

What reckon?

I'm getting new glasses soon too lol Best do the hair before the glasses d'you think to make sure they suit?

Ah, can't see the photo - can you just paste the link and we can copy it into our browsers?

Yep, get the glasses first. I'm so excited to see what you look like with the new hair :D

I'll try but dunno if they removed it lol Nothing's easy here!

Heidi Klum with Bob Hairstyle

I'm not going blonde or owt, just the same sort of shape lol

More excited about getting new glasses since they're definitely needed. Want to get some chunky ones and a thinner pair too, doing the two for one thingy at specsavers reckon, saw some purple and black ones I might be tempted by heehee :)

Oooh, that is nice :) Hey, maybe you could go blonde hehe! :p Or not haha!

That Specsavers offer is fantastic. I got a new pair of glasses and sunglasses last year.

That's a lovely style!!

I'm no good doing my own hair so opted for practically shaved!! :)

I go to HD 2-3 times a year for a cut and whatever I can afford at the time!! I always come out feeling good!! It is a real boost!
I recenly got new reading glasses and I can read again! They were 'Bench' make and are fab!

Back