OT..Help Me Keep My Sanity This Afternoon (bit personal)

hope you got on ok for ya hun. I got the jeans and top today thanks, the tops great and fits nicely, the jeans however are quite a bit too tight!! xxx

Hope your ok, thinking of you x

Just got back .. and the diagnosis? .. I have baterial vaginoses and a possible UTI.. so all okish.. Cant really go to work anyway now as the ward I work on is for C-diff and antibiotics are one of the main factors in causing this ..just need to tell them (GULP) spoke to one of the nurses .. she went to work this am and had to go home she is poorly too.. she said "Dont go in.. if you are poorly you will never cope!"

Glad you are okish..

R n R is needed hun
xxx

I am really glad that it's nothing serious. I hope your bosses will be understanding. I used to hate calling in sick! :flowers:

Thank you soooo much everyone.. really appreciate you all being there for me.. I have phoned work and luckily spoke to Brett who is our ward sister.. he was really nice and said it cant be helped etc etc.. so I am now clear to try to relax and get better.

Thank you soooo much everyone.. really appreciate you all being there for me.. I have phoned work and luckily spoke to Brett who is our ward sister.. he was really nice and said it cant be helped etc etc.. so I am now clear to try to relax and get better.
Ahh brill bet thats a load off your mind just make sure you do use the time to relax and put your feet up. Dont do a me who goes oh time to relax then suddenly I am stood there tidying up.

aw hun glad your mind is at ease in a way!
Isnt that when your too clean down there or something? or use purfumed soaps?
x

nice.... tell hubs he needs to look after your mooch as its poorly! heheh!
glad your ok tho. Hope your feeling better soon.
xxxx

glad you're ok ems xxx

Good to hear your okish Em ..had you on my mind all afternoon ..
you take it easy and get some rest now
Hugs
Gilly xxxx

Emski, glad all worked out OK today, 48 hours and the antibiotics will kick in, then you will be feeling more like your old self again.

Hugs for you from me.........

Awwww you all so luvverrrlly.. and if other half thinks he is going anywhere near my fanjita in the near future he can think again!!!

feeling your pain!!! antibiotics should get rid of it. i'm one of the unlucky ones - i've had BV for over a year and it won't clear up despite several treatments ...but i'm seeing a gyno next week, so fingers crossed!!!

Glad your ok, look after yourself :)

Ohh horrid, I hope you are feeling better. I had a UTI a couple of months ago and thought it was flu! I was in bed for about a week, until going to the doctor. Good ol' antibiotics saved the day.

*get-well hugs to you!*

Back