[OT] KIDS!!! Grrr

lunar jim

Gold Member
While I was working, my five year old decided he would go to the loo, for a poo. No problem so far; he was upstairs playing in his bedroom and went over to the toilet.

Later, I went up to tell him to come and get his pyjamas on. 'what's that smell' I think.

To cut a long story short, he'd blocked the toilet when he put the cardboard roll down there, and when he thought I'd get mad he decided to try and clean it up himself.

There was poo/water in the sink. In the bath. On the taps. All over the floor.

Have you seen the 'worst toilet in Scotland' in Trainspotting? That was my bathroom...

Jeez

aweee , bless him for trying to clean it up himself though.
easy to find that cute when its someone elses child, lol.

I can't believe I didn't yell at him, I was actually quite calm. I think it was that sort of 'beyond mad', and I could sort of see the funny side (except when I was nearly puking)

Ah kids don't you just love them!!

I've got three :eek: 5 year old boy, 3 year old girl, 1 year old boy. All brilliant, but they can be hard work in their own ways as you'll no doubt be aware :D

haha errr yes! thats why i spend my days out the house working :D

ohh im being cruel i love em dearly but boy ...dont they test ya patience!!!! my eldest is 10...and going through the 'errrrr sooooooooooo' stage

Kevin & perry eat ya heart out

haha errr yes! thats why i spend my days out the house working :D

ohh im being cruel i love em dearly but boy ...dont they test ya patience!!!! my eldest is 10...and going through the 'errrrr sooooooooooo' stage

Kevin & perry eat ya heart out

Don't, my five year old is doing the 'oh, it's just *not fair*' thing already... He's going through the 'pushing the boundaries' stage at the moment too, so he's really testing us.

Soo true bout the little stage aint it.... but!!! i like them getting older!!! gets interesting :D and can do loads with them!!!! :D

Think i'd have been better giving birth to 10 year olds lmao :D

when my son was 5 (he is now almost 18) i went to my mothers one day , leaving hubby in charge. when i came home in a taxi that evening it was getting dark and as we pulled up outside i could see strange patterns on all the upstairs windows. i couldnt work out what it was as paid the driver (who was also looking at the weird windows).
i walked up the path and then i realised what i was looking at. lots and lots of pretty patterns made by a small child sticking individual panty liners on the windows.
There must have been about 80 altogether. oh the embarrassment :eek:.
had a few words with hubby as to how he had time to do that unnoticed but i soon gave up lecturing him as i find it hard to be mad at anyone who is crying with laughter at the time. lol

:D Wonder what possessed him to do that? Mind, I think one of the reasons why I didn't go too hard on my lad today is that every kid is going to have a moment like that. When I was small I was staying at my gran's house. She had an open fire (two, one in the living room and one in the kitchen) and while she was cooking in the kitchen I was 'playing' with the coals in the living room, prodding them with a poker. Somehow I dislodged a load and they tumbled out; some got on the rug and it started to set on fire... But I tried to put the fire out myself by going and getting a glass of water from the kitchen. And then another. When I ran in the third time she twigged something was going on and managed to stop things getting worse...

Oh Jim; disgusting yet amusing all at the same time - 'cos it happened to you obviously if it were my DD ..............

Well done for not shouting at him.

i think the worst thing u can say to a child is ' dont touch that' cause from that moment on all they can think about is touching it. lol

After reading this was going to say glad I have cats (3 of them)... then I remembered the evening I got home from work last week to a (ritualistic) circle of feathers, a foot, a half-eaten beak and a bird-sized scalp with a plume of feathers still attached. All behind the front door.

Kids don't generally do that. Y'all be grateful for poo and panty liners! :)

Back