OT/Michael Jackson has Died

pancras

Michael Jackson has been taken to hospital, some reports are saying he is dead. Others he has been hospitalised.

How sad. If the reports that he has died are true, it's the end of an era music-wise. I hope the media/paparazzi leave his children alone.

Unfortunately he has died. I hated what he had become and disliked his behaviour around children, but he was a genius and should have died the greatest star ever.

reports confirm he has died. Musical genuis. Very strange man, especially of late. Leaves three young children and large family. hope they get the privacy they deserve

totally agree with you all. x

I think he was a tortured soul who has hopefully found peace. My thoughts are with his children.To them he will have seemed "normal" and their Dad.:family2:

I think he was a tortured soul who has hopefully found peace. My thoughts are with his children.To them he will have seemed "normal" and their Dad.:family2:

Oh my god SB, those were my exact words: He was a tortured soul.

TO be honest, for some time I expected him to take his own life. I hope the autopsy proves it was not that...that it was an accident.

Its very very sad, his life. He is now at peace. Bless him. What a life. Who would have wanted it? Poor boy. :(

Sheesh - him and Farrah Fawcett on the same day. :(

There is a general feeling of loss and sadness around at this time. Luckily - life goes on and nothing stays the same.
It's an old cliche, but time is the only healer and we must get things in perspective and remember the good things that happen too.
However, it doesn't do any harm to have a time of reflection.

Ben by the Jackson 5 came on the radio this morning while I was driving to work and I had to really fight back the tears.

It's such a shame. I know he has had a few ups and downs over the past few years but I was really hoping that he had come out of the other side.

What a big loss to the music industry and to his friends and family. Hope he rests in peace and my heart goes out to his children. God bless x x

I said to my husband about 4 years ago that MJ would be lucky to see his 50th birthday. I really sensed he was going to die young. I did think though, that it would be at his own hand.

I must say however, the news has not let up - it is MJ only. Even Gordon Brown has a message iun the ticker.

I'm sorry - I do not mean for this to sound heartless - but doesn't GB have better things to be dealing with then being sure he is seen on a ticker saying how much MJ will be missed? He did that with Jade too, didn't he?

To be honest - I doubt he gives two tosses for either of them. Maybe I am wrong, and maybe it is sincere - but it just rubs me the wrong way.

Anyway - Farrah, Michael - whose next. It always happens in threes.... :(

im gutted, he was an awesome singer/dancer
one of my favs by a long way
the media messed him over, RIP MJ

he will be missed, a total genius, and what do they say, its a fine line between genius and madness, it think that is so true if Michael Jackson, he was a one off. RIP.

Back