OT - My Wedding Pics

awwww congratultions!! hope the day was fab!! how was your dress? did you cry lol!!

The link doesnt work hun!!! whats your face book name? mines katie evans sheffield network! im holding my little girl on it!!

love katie
xxx

Crap I thought the link would work, I'll try a different one. I will add you on facebook now.

Awww you look fantastic hun!!! i too love the dancing one!!

Did everything go to plan? Did u sort the inlaws out? lol

Thanks, Yea we are getting along great now, Thank goodness for that. Everything went great other then the DJ sucking lol. I was so happy it didnt rain, it rained 2 weeks straight everyday before the wedding and it has rained everyday since, I couldnt believe how lucky we were.

woooow sounds like you had a fab time!! There is never a safe time to get married in england cos it chucks it down at every oppertunity!!!

glad ya had a fab day!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they are gorgeous Jen. Love the black and white ones

Charlie xx

Aww congratulations just been looking at your pics, you look beautiful :) Glad you had a wonderful day and everything worked out great hugs xx

Lovely pics, many congratulations!:character00250:

You made a gorgeous bride hun. And your hubby looked very handsome in his kilt. You have some lovely visual memories there.

CONGRATULATIONS :D

We got married in the registry office but went to the Abbey for pics. Great background for taking pics, was going to get some done in the park itself but not the best place for walking in heels lol

congratulations xxx

Back