OT - Pregnant??

Not going to torture myself any more! Going to have to think about something else for a few days.

Has anyone made smash pizza base as mine has just stuck to the baking tray big time!!! lol!

Not going to torture myself any more! Going to have to think about something else for a few days.

Has anyone made smash pizza base as mine has just stuck to the baking tray big time!!! lol!
Claire im just about to make it, im taking it to work for lunch tomorrow!!!!!
Hope mine doesnt stick!! lol

You'll have to let me know the secret if it doesnt stick! I am confused what I did wrong! It ended up cheesy mash with a load of veg! lol! still nice though!!

hi there

i'd say its too early to tell yet too. with both of mine i "felt" pregnant, kind of different. have you got tender boobs?

You'll have to let me know the secret if it doesnt stick! I am confused what I did wrong! It ended up cheesy mash with a load of veg! lol! still nice though!!

well claire its looking OK at the mo, ive just turned it over!!
i put about 1/2 pint water in it, made a few balls with it and pushed it onto a baking tray...then sort of patched it all together!
i did spray the baking tray with fry light first that may have helped...???
It has to be really really thin too....
hope the rest goes OK!!

Its definately too early to test, try again the day AF is due. Hope you get the result your looking for. I had the same PMAa as you and thought I'd try to lose weight to be healthy and hopefully concieve and 4 weeks later I was pregnant!

Good luck. x

pizza base? prey tell how do we make this smash pizza base

well just get your smash - original is syn free, add water but not much as it says on the packet, and then ball it together and push down, or roll it onto a fry light prepared baking tray, cook on a lowish heat until it crisps up, then turn over and repeat, then top with your favourite toppings!
for extra flavour you can add stuff to the base, i added bolognese herbs to mine - was lovely, until i went to top it and realised that the cheese was out of date!!
whoops!!
:)

Smash pizza base:
make up the smash with hot water, but make it quite dry. Put on a baking tray that has been sprayed with frylight and spread quite thinly over into a pizza shape. Spray the top with frylight and bake in a very hot oven until top is crispy and golden. Turn over and cook other side. - Delicious!
I spread passata mixed with crushed garlic and herbs, peppers, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms and 4 stuffed olives (2 syns) on mine, as well as my allowance of grated cheese - put back in hot oven until cheese has melted!

yey thanks everyone. I always know I can count on you guys for a response!

We have been trying for a baby for 4 years but I try not to let it consume my life! I thought about implantation bleeding and that would be nice!

But, I decided to diet 1st so I can have a healthy start for my child. So dont mind either way this time!!

I will test again in a few days and will let you know! claire xxxx:eek:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope you are one of the lucky ones that is blessed with a child. Nothing in this life compares with that (in my opinion anyway)!! As you can probably tell my 'name' I am a Nan to a beautiful little boy who I love dearly :)

Back