OT - Wacko Jacko

Lard Arse

Totally off topic I know but after 3 hours of trying I've finally got my hands on some Michael Jackson tickets, WooHoo! Sorry, so excited, can't stop telling everyone. xx

i managed to get 2 yesterday with the pre sale code, i was very pleased

Well done

Lou
xxx

:) hope you have a good time. :) I saw him when I was 16 (bad tour) was a good atmosphere :)

Yeah I saw him when I was about 17, Dangerous Tour and loved it so I just had to go again (tickets were much cheaper then mind). xx

Im going too! Where are your seats?? I ended up buying 2 pairs as got offered better tickets later on... sold them to a friend - wish I put them on ebay now as I would of made LOADS! probs enough to pay for my Cambridge packets for the next 3 months!

I've got 4 tickets for the August 30th show. Quite good seats too (on the lower tier).

All we have to hope now is that the shows go ahead as he has been known to cancel shows or 'throw a sickie' at short notice in recent years. Fingers crossed anyway :)

I'll be sat up with the gods somewhere and have to wait till 29th Jan next year. I am slightly concerned that he'll have worn himself out by then.xx

Back