OT - Who's watching Derren Brown?

Meeeeee i need to win the lotto.
But how stupid are we to think we would ever beable to predict the lotto numbers even if he claims to show us yeahhhh right more like get channel 4s ratings up for the next hour.

But i am still watching :)

x x x sam x x x

Let me know how he DOES predict those numbers, I'm nearly falling asleep on the couch and there's no way I'll make it til the end of the show - where he'll leave it to to reveal (?!) his trick - and he's just too annoying!

Oooh, but that knife-cup-stepping guy is C U T E!
Hehe, why do us women only watch tv for the nice looking men? I'm only watching it cus Derren is cute lol x

Heh Derren has the John Barrowman factor - gorgeous gay man! (don't tell my OH, heh)

I think Derren's method will be so damn complicated that there will be no way anyone could attempt it, but i believe he knows what he's doing is legit.

*closes eyes*
have skipped right to the bottom of the page as im watchin it on channel 4+1 im really excited i LOVE HIM! Think his 'methods' are amazing, wish he wasnt gay coz he would be a godsend in bed.....

C'mon, i know you all think the same so dont deny!!! ;)

Yeah he always makes reference to it. One of my favoruite references was when he was doing a live stage show and he asked a woman to count coffee beans then quipped about never 'flicking the beans'

Ah I know who you mean - i don't watch EE so much anymore. My soap of choice these days is Hollyoaks hahaha

I must be the odd one out here.
I don't think there is anything appealing about him at all. He looks just like an ordinary guy to me. Nothing special!
John Barryman, yes he is nice... Darren doesn't tick any boxes for me.
Now, if it were George Clooney or Pierce Brosnan, that would be a different story ;)

I must be the odd one out here.
I don't think there is anything appealing about him at all. He looks just like an ordinary guy to me. Darren doesn't tick any boxes for me.

same here - he's so weedy and 'average' looking :cool:

I'm attracted to Derren Brown's confidence and his 'gasp' factor. he really is a very ordinary looking person, but also seems extraordinary.

My other crush is David Duchovny. Now what I wouldn't do to Agent Mulder, heh :p

Back