Other group members

Well done!

Hi everyone, I went to group last night and made a new friend! :) I sat next to someone who was sat on their own, we got chatting and got lots in common. The annoying ones came in a bit later, they brought a new starter with them and spent the whole of image therapy either whispering or shouting out inappropriate stuff. So glad I wasn't with them. And I lost 3.5lbs!! :)

Well done you!
I would definitely say something to your Consultant if you can. Any Consultant worth their salt would want to know about this kind of behaviour, especially when it effects other people in Group. Great loss by the way xx

It surprises me how the consultant don't notice this behaviour themselves though...

I have a fantastic group, with lovely members but there's about 3-4 that really talk when others are. Really grates on me. Thing is, I quite like them otherwise.. Need to pluck up the courage to tell the C in a really diplomatic way...

Hi everyone, I went to group last night and made a new friend! :) I sat next to someone who was sat on their own, we got chatting and got lots in common. The annoying ones came in a bit later, they brought a new starter with them and spent the whole of image therapy either whispering or shouting out inappropriate stuff. So glad I wasn't with them. And I lost 3.5lbs!! :)

brilliant!

well done you, on both counts. making a new mate and a great loss!!

proud of you x

Back