Ouch...eaten too much!!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
My belly hurts! I've eaten masses today! I am still well within syns for the day - it's mostly been free food I've eaten. But I haven't stuck to my usual 'eating to my appetite' rule. I have totally stuffed myself!

Ever do that sometimes? Just gorge on free food but still feel like a fatty mc fat thing?

Yep!! I did it at dinner this evening, i had loads of veg and fish and was very full afterwards!

Its free though Hellie so dont worry! :)

Aye yeah but I still worry! LOL! Still get the guilts!

I always feel really naughty when i have to use my syns up and have some choc choc, even though ill still be well within.

Its hard to get your head round sometimes!

haha at the little piggy, that's so me sometimes!

On my second week I had an EE day, just to test it out, and I had so much food you wouldn't believe. Cous cous cheats rice pudding AND cereal for breakfast, TWO dinners, consisting of chicken and jacket potato and then a piece of salmon and veggies about an hour and a half later, bananas and more cous cous mid afternoon, then for tea had lamb shank, rice, SW chips - then for SUPPER had HEa cheese with some WW bread that I synned cos used my HEb up on cereal.

Used around 8 syns that day. Got on the scales at WI - minus 2.5lbs for the win baby, yeah!

pmsl Jay! Put a dress on that piggy and that was me last night!!!

Vix that indeed is why SW rocks. It's like mmmmmagic.

Mmmmmmagic - like that kid on the EuroDisney advert!

Oh and I think I had 2 hard boiled eggs and at least 2 yogurts on that Fatty McFat day too! I remember getting the salad from the salad bar and squishing the eggs in to make them fit.

I feel a challenge coming on.... who can have the fattiest mcfatty free food day????

That would be funny and so against SW rules......

Hmmmmmmm

hahah on the next week where I have a decent loss (2lbs or more in a week) i'm gonna do one and challenge you! :D

Mmmmmmagic - like that kid on the EuroDisney advert!

!

OMG! You are actually the FIRST person ever to get it. I say 'mmmmmagic' loads and I think people often just think 'er, yeah right Hellie, whatever!' and nobody realises I'm quoting the Disney kid!!!

Heh, I say it too. I get the funny looks, I feel your pain, sister!

Back