Ouch! Fell off the wagon...

stmcalee01

Well I have made a complete mess of it today. Breakfast was fine (shredded wheat and fruit) but at lunch I had a large slice of pizza, a cinnamon sugar pretzel and a bar of dark chocolate.

I will nip this in the bud right now and get straight back on plan. :4633:

Damage limitation time... any ideas?

What we use to do in sw, don't know if they still do, if u had gone over or had a big event planned you can save up ur syns n use them on another day do maybe you could syn what u had and just reduce your syns the rest of the week x

You could flexi syn it, as in just wipe line under it and start afresh tomorrow, The theory with flexi syns is that if you fall off the wagon or have a big event planned you dont have to make up for it the next day with reduced or no syns as this makes you feel deprived and more likely to fall back off the wagon again.

Personaly When I fall off, and I often do, I try to make up for it the rest of the week

You could flexi syn it, as in just wipe line under it and start afresh tomorrow, The theory with flexi syns is that if you fall off the wagon or have a big event planned you dont have to make up for it the next day with reduced or no syns as this makes you feel deprived and more likely to fall back off the wagon again.

Personaly When I fall off, and I often do, I try to make up for it the rest of the week

No, flexi syns is totally different - the point in flexi syns is to plan IN ADVANCE (if you're going out for example) how many syns you will let yourself have (eg 30, 40, 50, whatever) and then stick to it - when you reach the limit you set that's it, no more. The flexi syns is about remaining in control in a situation where sticking to 15 syns might be difficult or impossible.

In this case its already happened so theres nothing you can do about it, its not possible to stay in control as its already happened. The best thing to do is draw a line under it and stick to plan again as of now.

You could reduce your syns a few for the rest of the week, say stick to five or ten a day for the rest of the week instead of the full fifteen, or you could just like I said draw a line under it and get back on plan. Id choose the latter, but its up to you.

One little blip wont make any difference to your weight loss as long as you get back on plan right away, its when you panic and think "aggghhhh Ive messsed it up" and so carry on scoffing that it causes trouble :)

good luck :) x

Back