Ouch!!

tracejovi

Well, haven't stuck to the plan today!!! I fell over in the ice on my way to work this morning and I've broken my elbow! :( Not impressed!!! That's the last time I struggle into work in bad weather!!!

Oh No!!!! I bet that is so painful, I'm so sorry about your accident, it's no wonder that you haven't stayed on plan today.

Take care and I hope you will be feeling better very soon.

Oh no! You poor thing!

I think you deserve a gin with your ice !!! Joking apart i hope your pain subsides soon and your manager doesn't insist you still go in. (ours would, but that is the NHS)

Oh you poor thing! Now rest up, get plenty of Vit C and take your painkillers regularly. And get well soon.

I'm taking it easy today. I can't get dressed without help and as my daughter's gone to work I shall stay in my jimmies all day!!!!

Brightonrosie, my manager took me to hospital so he knows I'm not fit for work, bless him!!

Thanks for all your good wishes everyone!

I'm taking it easy today. I can't get dressed without help and as my daughter's gone to work I shall stay in my jimmies all day!!!!

Brightonrosie, my manager took me to hospital so he knows I'm not fit for work, bless him!!

Thanks for all your good wishes everyone!
Phew good i am glad to hear it !! Warmest snuggly best wishes xx

Back