Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by tracejovi, 7 January 2010.

1. tracejovi

tracejovi Well-Known Member

Well, haven't stuck to the plan today!!! I fell over in the ice on my way to work this morning and I've broken my elbow! :( Not impressed!!! That's the last time I struggle into work in bad weather!!!
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Oh No!!!! I bet that is so painful, I'm so sorry about your accident, it's no wonder that you haven't stayed on plan today.

Take care and I hope you will be feeling better very soon.
  3. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

omg hope you are okay! xxx
  4. klare

klare A Girls Got 2 Do ...

oh crikey, thats not good.. heres to a swift recovery! x
  5. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

oh no that sounds so painful. Good luck for a speedy recovery and staying on plan :D
  6. KookieDoh

KookieDoh Ugly duckling going Swan.

Oh no! You poor thing!
  7. Morgawr

Morgawr Well-Known Member

Ouch - get well soon.
  8. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

I think you deserve a gin with your ice !!! Joking apart i hope your pain subsides soon and your manager doesn't insist you still go in. (ours would, but that is the NHS)
  9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Oh you poor thing! Now rest up, get plenty of Vit C and take your painkillers regularly. And get well soon.
  10. tracejovi

tracejovi Well-Known Member

I'm taking it easy today. I can't get dressed without help and as my daughter's gone to work I shall stay in my jimmies all day!!!!

Brightonrosie, my manager took me to hospital so he knows I'm not fit for work, bless him!!

Thanks for all your good wishes everyone!
  11. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Phew good i am glad to hear it !! Warmest snuggly best wishes xx