Ouch!!

laurawalker85

Well this morning I decided to do some exercise before my 1st weigh in tomorrow lunchtime and man am I suffering now! Got the biggest loser DVD and they really work you, my legs are killing me! But now they feel really heavy, I'm hoping this won't affect my weight tomorrow? I'm nervous as it is already!

I doubt whether one session of exercise will affect your weight loss either way, Well done for trying and I hope you did your stretches after so you are not sore in the morning

ooooh, I was thinking of getting that DVD Laura, is it any good?

oh my god i couldnt walk for a week after it,,i did the first week and had a gain so gave up:),,i'm walking now till i get to goal then i'll start it again:)

oh that's not good, if it was too hard I would never keep it up, I think I may stick to walking too:)

I have the Biggest Loser Wii game. It is quite good. When you start it they do a test session to see what level you should start on, though I picked the one lower than the one they told me to do because the last part of the test session was too hard, so I have been comfortable with the exercises I have been doing.

Back